Octapharma Plasma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Octapharma Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy questions Just a few questions about my previous experience.Mostly just conversation about the position and what I've done before.Real layed back interview ..probably easiest interview I've been on in a while

Interview Questions

• I see you worked at _____ what did you like and dislike about that job   Answer Question

Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forestville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Forestville, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and four months later received an invitation from the manager by phone. The onsite interview questions were about your character. Received a job offer three business days after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Pre-made typical interview questions asking about your experience and character. I did read some of the questions that were posted on this site, but overall I think that if you are able to just talk on the spot about yourself you will be fine. Interview was very informal and relaxed and was offered the position following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Omaha, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called that day, had an interview the next day, took a drug test and it took a couple of days for that to come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you chose to work for this company?   1 Answer

Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed during a new center hiring blitz. First I was interviewed by the center Assistant Manager and an HR rep from corporate, then I was interviewed by a senior HR rep from corporate. Everyone was very friendly, questions were relatively easy, mostly yes/no questions, a few behavioral questions (Describe a time when...).

Interview Questions

• What is your style of management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (New York, NY).

Interview

I got there 10 minutes early and I waited for about 5 minutes, I was taken back to meet with two women and they asked me a lot of questions. Started with tell us about you and then on to ask me why I wanted to work there and how I handled certain situations. This all lasted maybe 20 minutes when they told me they liked my upbeat personality and attitude and wanted me to meet with their supervisor and the director of this Doner center. I was then put in another room with 2 more women they were higher up than the last two and they asked me about pay and how flexible i was. Told me about the history of the company. They asked me more behavior like questions and asked me what I would do in situations. They offered me 9 an hour there was no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to over come a challenge in the work place   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had conflict with your employer.   Answer Question
    • Why do you have a passion for phlebotomy   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here. What makes you a better choice. What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

They will ask you some questions about why they should hire you and if they like you they will give you a tour of the building. If the manager gives you a go the center director will come in and do a second interview. Then they will send you to take a drug test. Fast turn around time because they can't keep staff.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to do something you wasn't comfortable with doing.   1 Answer

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forestville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Forestville, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview process was short and easy. they asked me 10 questions and then gave me my start date and my scrubs. I had help in getting the interview the previous center director hired me based on a previous encounter we had 6 months prior.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems going in and out of a freezer repeatedly throughout your shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 weeks to get a replied back. First they told me they had a Phlebotomist position for me. Then they gave away that position so I was left with Medical Screener. It was okay. I wouldn't recommend this job. Do you research before applying.

Interview Questions

Do your research before applying. Horrible experience. The pay was awful.

Medical Screener Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Octapharma Plasma.

Interview

it was a simple process like any other interview it was one on one with two different supervisors. its really nothing to be worried about just use your great personality .