Odeon Cinemas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Odeon Cinemas Interview Questions

Interviews at Odeon Cinemas

2.3

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas in October 2010.

Interview

Just questions

General Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Lincoln, England (UK)).

Interview

Questions were hard but interviewer was very pleasent and reassuring and said at the start the questions would be awkward. Pleasent interview. Various questions which were what would you do if? E.g someone was underage or became disruptive.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer refused to move from their seat even though it was reserved by someone else   1 Answer

I was in uni and would be returning home for summer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a phone interview and then was invited for a F2F interview the following week. The interview was skills/experience based, having attend the interview over 3 weeks ago I am still yet to be contacted with an outcome and/or feedback. I feel very let down with this interview process and feel I have been unfairly treated. I did not feel as if the interview went badly and I have chased the recruitment partner 3 times for feedback/outcome/update and still haven't been communicated with. Terrible customer experience and feel very let down.

Interview Questions

• From the job description, which skill would you feel you need to build on the most   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I Applied online through the odeon career section on there website then i got invited for an face to face interview at Newcastle odeon with lasted for 3 hours

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Norwich, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Greeted by a man with a clipboard with about 40 other names on. I was surprised at this because I didn't think the position would be so popular.I was told to go upstairs to the gallery where about 30 other applicants were waiting. We were split into two groups. My group were led to a screen and sat down in the front seats. One by one we had to go up to the front of the screen and talk a bit about ourselves. People generally spoke about their interests, films, travelling etc. The 3 staff sitting at the back would shout down faintly obscure questions if you ran out of things to say - 'cats or dogs?' 'favourite food?'.
    After this ordeal, we were sent back to the gallery and waited for a one to one interview. I felt very unrelaxed as everyone in the gallery was listening. I found the whole process quite unprofessional. Questions in the interview included a roleplay 'A customer is very upset because kids have been kicking his seat the whole way through the film - what would you do?', practicalities of working hours/transport. and questions like 'what are your values of trust?'

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Oxford, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    Got an email for an interview date.
    went to interview, waited around with a few others.
    individually assesed by being asked questions.
    Manager came down to collect me and they showed us around the entire building so we could get a feel for it.
    we then went back up and did paperwork and saftey stuff, and they also did background checks on all of us.

Interview Questions

• e.g. why did you chose Odeon?
      What skills do you have which would be suitable for this job?
      How long do you plan on working at Odeon?   Answer Question

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Oxford, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy, fast and polite, and seemed to be more of a confirmation than a real interview. Not that many questions were asked and not tricky ones at all.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Brighton, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Having reached the third stage of the interview process of which I had initially thought was going well I was declined for what I think where unfounded reasons. Due to; lack of eye contact during the interview, unfortunately its hard to maintain eye contact when your interviewer looking at their notes, my lack of experience of leading a large team, surely a candidate whom has four years leading various sized teams, travels a five hour round trip to said interview, has the determination, skills and passion to succeed within the ODEON.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Guildford, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 30 minutes and asked questions regarding my skills, knowledge and interests. The interview was polite and casual, making me feel more at ease compared to other interviews I had been in.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trafford Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Odeon Cinemas (Trafford Park, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an interview at the cinema. When I got to the interview I was asked to fill out the application form again. I was interviewed by a manager who asked me what my favourite film was. It was a short interview.