Odom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odom

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Odom (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First I had to download an app, which I don't find much use for it, other than I was supposed to have the interview [and be called] via that App. It never happened that way, and the person that called, I had to call him, and I did it on a regular land-line. (So much for a company that sells tech to help business. The interview was frank and quite agile, friendly, very professional. It was cut & dry, to the point. I truly believe I was not a good fit.

Interview Questions

• about my past experience. What I liked, what I knew about the company, what I would do in certain situations. We discussed the approach to get the job done   Answer Question

IS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odom (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview as well as 2 onsite interviews. Two interviews were one-on-one and there was also an interview with the whole group that I would be working with.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Odom (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

- Application Process -
    I applied to the "IT Manager, Network & Infrastructure" role in January of 2016 through a recruiter that Odom had engaged to fill the role. Phone interview was scheduled for February 1st 2016. Unlike the other reviewer, there was no app to download, this was just a standard phone screen.

- Interview -
    They arranged to call me at 1:00 PM on February 1st 2016 for the phone screen. It is hard to review the actual interview since it never took place. They failed to call at the scheduled and confirmed time.

It gets even worse, when the recruiter reached out to Odom, they refused to provide reasoning or any details what so ever.

I did not attempt to reschedule the interview.

- Thoughts -
    I am sharing this experience because I found Odom hr/management to be very unprofessional in their actions. They lack even basic professional courtesy.

I wasted hours of my time preparing for this interview; hopefully this review will save you from wasting your time on this company.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked because the interviewer was a no-show for the interview.   Answer Question