Odwalla Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Odwalla Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Odwalla (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was really easy. It was carried out by the district sales manager of the region. Very friendly and professional all the time. Since the beginning, he told me where I was getting and warned me of the pros and cons. The background check it took up to almost 4 weeks!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is angry with our customer service or product?   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Odwalla.

Interview

Applied online got a call after a few weeks scheduled interview following week got a call 2 weeks after with offer submitted info for background and drug testing took about 2 weeks before i got the all clear. started 2 weeks later be prepared for it to be about at least a month process from start to finish

Interview Questions

• Was basic star format interview ....situation task action result ....very basic interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odwalla (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Well, two days later after I applied online I received a call from a representative of Odwalla about employment, she told me what the job was about and ask me a few question, extremely nice and professional. She mention how much I would start off making and when I can make more, she say she would like me to meet the district manager because I sound like the guy they would want. I had the interview with him and he was pleased he say Im hired on the spot. 10years later was a success for me personally.

Interview Questions

• Do you want be a route salesman or delivery driver?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odwalla.

Interview

Your standard interview.... I was sold on a company that is derived from a culture of all the wonderful catch phrases of our time; plus "Odwala started out of the back of a van delivering juice, we want to keep that small company feeling". basically we are a laid back hippie company.
    Truth was the company had no direction, lost money daily, turn over was bad, management works against each other. I doubt that if the same senior managers are still there that much has improved.

Negotiation

An acceptable offer was made.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odwalla (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Nice office, nice secretary/receptionist, typical questions regarding experience, Why we should hire you, etc. Sorry, but it was a while ago and I don't remember all of the questions. Other employees looked happy and later found they were happy with the company when I became an actual employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation...it was take it or leave it.