Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Angels Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2018

2.2

Commercial Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was told to give all my personal details, passport, etc. before even knowing the name of the company they said I had a perfect match with. Taken to a gloomy room (after a rude receptionist welcomed me) for an in-depth discussion about my previous experience (still not knowing the name of the company or any additional info about the role). Eventually asked to wait while she printed out the full job description. When I read that I didn't know if I wanted to cry or what - same generic 3 lines she read out over the phone without any additional details at all, no role qualifications or anything, only the company logo (absolutely unknown). Office Angels messaged me the following day saying the client was keen to meet me for an interview - I obviously declined. Pathetic

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Don't have their act together at all - lost my CV on three occasions in one day, rang my references twice before and twice after the interview, and I actually had the company they were interviewing me for complain to me about their performance when I went for the second round interview, apologising that they likely would not hire me so they could end the contract with this company. As I've been working with HR people in large organisations for the past three years and shared this story with them , I've been informed there's an informal veto on using this company as a temp supplier given their staggering incompetence.

Interview Questions

I doubted they'd be able to pay me correctly + they had supplied me with the wrong details of the job, which I only found out at interiew.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The recruiter cancelled my interview with them on the same day in the last minute and they didn't apologise about it. They were very unreliable and impolite. I wouldn't recommend them.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smethwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Office Angels (Smethwick, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable and able to talk about anything comfortably and they explained everything to me, they got to know me better and made me feel like part of the team

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in terms of hours to work   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (Cardiff, Wales (UK)).

Interview

The process was strung out over 3 weeks and 3 different manages asking the same questions, unprofessional handling of interviews, glad I didn't get the job after having to call several times for an answer.
    Wouldn't bother, if they are unprofessional at interview stage, guaranteed they would a unworthy employer.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, general handling of situations & everyday tasks.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The whole interview was fairly easy and did not take long. I was given a form to complete on the day with my preferences and references. After that, I was called for a quick one on one interview in a friendly environment.

Temporary Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Just came over and filled all required documents, provided my ID, was told about the position I will be working at and that's it, next day went to work. I believe I was chosen according to my CV more than an interview since it was very simple.

Temp Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called up by the manager, went in the next day for an interview and to fill in basic paperwork - the following week I was on a placement.

Interview Questions

• What kind of placement are you ideally looking for and what're you not looking for?   1 Answer

Interview

I spoke to Jennifer Miall. She is definitely nice and professional. So at the moment I'm waiting for an answer from her... Looking forward to hear from them. At the moment I do not have other to tell you...