Officeworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Officeworks Interview Questions

Interviews at Officeworks

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Officeworks (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

One on one interview, easy going just talked about availabilities. Nothing crazy, really. It was very easy. I felt like I had the job before I arrived. Words words lol yeah

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

Applied online through their careers section, received an email for a group interview. Relatively relaxed atmosphere, most of the activities mostly focused on your ability to communicate and engage as a team with other candidates. Short 1v1 interview with a store manager as well.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

Upon applying, I received an email regarding availability to attend a group interview. At the group interview, we did two activities. One was describing how we would respond to a customer in a particular situation whereas the other was performing an infomercial to sell a product we were given. After this, I was contacted to visit a one-on-one interview with the manager which mainly consisted on answering questions about past experiences and how I dealt with previous situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was expected of you   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

Applied for a position at Officeworks North Ryde and had a group interview with around 10 other people we did some team building exercises and some scenarios regarding some products in the store

Back to School Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Officeworks (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming, was expecting a group interview but ended up having a 1:1. After interview, was called less than a week later to say I was unsuccessful

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you turned a difficult situation into a positive one   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you saw someone doing something dangerous and you stepped in   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to a group interviews in groups of about 8, then individual interviews are chosen from there. This was during the christmas period, so they hired a few people

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Interview

Group interview with about 20 other people, had to stand up and talk about our experience and why we wanted to work at Officeworks. Each had to bring in an item that would represent us as individuals and explain what it was and why we brought it to the interview to the group.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

I was Ghosted. After a phone screening and two in-person interviews no one even bothered to get in touch to let me know the outcome. Emails and calls ignored. Unprofessional.

Team Member Interview

Interview

The online application was simple and easy and did not take a long time to fill. Two weeks later was invited to a group interview through email and had to work with other people and do individual activities.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

it took about an hour and was split up in group activities and a personal interview. the asked us to build a tower, sell an item and give an example of how you would talk to a customer.