Officeworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Officeworks

2.4

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Officeworks (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

One on one interview, easy going just talked about availabilities. Nothing crazy, really. It was very easy. I felt like I had the job before I arrived. Words words lol yeah

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentleigh East (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Officeworks (Bentleigh East (Australia)).

Interview

Recruitment agencies or direct

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Officeworks (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied at two different stores, the first place i applied i was not successful, the second place I was successful, I filled in forms and applied direct to the store, the first interview was an absolute joke, they asked me to refer to school for examples, I had not been in school for years and thought this was a stupid question, the second interview was ok.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected was when they said refer to school, I was in my 30's and thought it was stupid and irrelevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A total lack of negotiation, there wasn't any.. It is a pathetic place to work.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was brief interview that was disrupted by the majority of applicants not showing up. Very basic questions surrounding who you are and you experience and life skills, basically to weed out anyone who is suspect. They gave everyone in the interview (3 people) a trial in the end to show their true ability which was a nice gesture.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toukley (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Officeworks (Toukley (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a fairly long and lengthy process, we had to attend a group interview and an info day also fuelled with learning and activities and such, then it was narrowed down on the same day to a select group of people, then we had to attend a second day I think? From memory and then following that we had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked us to bring something that meant a lot to us.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks (Liverpool (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted application, the face-to-face interview and lastly the offer. Waited for 8 weeks till I get the offer after the interview. My position was a bit unique and overall it was a great experience

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable for all applying. The atmosphere is good and the interviewers are really friendly and welcoming. It is a group interview and they do role play and ask about your best and worst customer service experiences. They ask how you would handle certain situations. The interview was overall very good and in a relaxed atmosphere.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Officeworks.

Interview

I applied online. Received a phone call several weeks later. Following the phone screen, I progressed to a 1.1. then had a verbal offer within days. There was some confusion as to whether my role was bonus eligible.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Officeworks (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2012.

Interview

Application was received in a good way. I could not take the first call as I was at work. Got a second call after a hour and an interview fixed according my convenience. In two days I was asked when can I start my work with them.

Interview Questions

• Did had any merchandising experience?   1 Answer