Ohio University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ohio University

2.3

Sort:

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ohio University in April 2014.

Interview

Apply online, answered several questions about experiences in certain situations and working environment. Followed by several emails working out details and final questions. Then in person interviews, with four of the office staff. Resume and personal questions. An email offering the job came two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Ohio University posts all jobs online. All faculty jobs are a nationwide search process followed by a telephone or skype interview. I was brought to an all-day on-campus interview which included public presentations, 1:1 interviews and group interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare your work to those practicing in the field?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Went smooth, straightforward questions, very nice. They asked me basic questions because the job isnt a hard one. It was just me and the manager and she made me feel comfortable. It was more casual than formal. overall it was a good experience and i was offered the job that day.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I sent an email with intrigue in a social media position and they emailed me back to come in for an interview. Pays off to reach out for opportunities around campus as a student.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals to improve the social media at Ohio University?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked for resume, portfolio and talked about experience and what I could learn from the position. Met other office members and toured the office. Energetic and enthusiastic environment from boss and other members of the office.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they just called me one day and said that they had an opening. No interview required, very easy. You should apply months before you actually want the job because depending on the influx or exflux of people. People often quit

Negotiation

N/A

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

a group people were separated by two supervisors, and each one should answer about 6 or 7 questions, and lastly, we were asked to do a scene-simulate. The entire process was not that hard, and all the questions were about how to deal with students, and none of the questions were about your skills, and skills check are based on your reference and recommend letters.

MBA Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

Very reasonable. Two 1:1 intervoews and thenn a group discussion on a topic.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Detail a difficult technology problem you were faced with and how you overcame the same?   Answer Question

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked me about my opinion on Virtual Reality. They also talked to me in a casual way. It was relaxed and conversational. Their main goal was to see if I would be a good person to work with. It was clear that they believe in a fun work environment that is dedicated to helping students gain useful knowledge.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH).

Interview

It went well. It was an informal meeting, so I can not really give specifics questions. was more like a discussion instead of an interrogation. I really cant tell more what questions exactly