Ohio University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ohio University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.2

Orientation Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ohio University.

Interview

Laid back group interview with two orientation leaders and the director. They were looking for good answers as well as a personality that would work well with other orientation leaders.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ohio University (New York, NY).

Interview

Great, 1 phone interview, 2 face to face interview, and response time within 1 week. Everyone at the campus and the office were amazing. Would like to been part of the team but other outside factors made my decision

Interview Questions

• do you prefer research or teaching   1 Answer

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked me about my opinion on Virtual Reality. They also talked to me in a casual way. It was relaxed and conversational. Their main goal was to see if I would be a good person to work with. It was clear that they believe in a fun work environment that is dedicated to helping students gain useful knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Virtual Reality development?   Answer Question

Technology Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone for about 45 minutes and it seemed to go well. A few days later I was scheduled for a 2 hour in-person interview. I met with 3 out of the 4 individuals that were expected to be in attendance. I was asked about my interest in the position, my experience, and briefly introduced to the database software around which the position revolves. Everyone was polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this position?   Answer Question
    • What experience/knowledge do you have with/of intellectual property protection.   Answer Question

PACE Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Ohio University, and I had to follow up to get the interview. A few weeks later I followed up and they offered the position to me. The interviews were relaxed and were used to see how competent I would be for the day to day assignments.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

a group people were separated by two supervisors, and each one should answer about 6 or 7 questions, and lastly, we were asked to do a scene-simulate. The entire process was not that hard, and all the questions were about how to deal with students, and none of the questions were about your skills, and skills check are based on your reference and recommend letters.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohio University (Athens, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked for resume, portfolio and talked about experience and what I could learn from the position. Met other office members and toured the office. Energetic and enthusiastic environment from boss and other members of the office.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ironton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ohio University (Ironton, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Very informal. I gave my resume to the manager. Once he looked over it, he spoke with me once as I was walking in the cafe to work on homework, then hired me on the spot. I spent a lot of time in the cafe to begin with, working on assignments between classes, and my good friend already worked in there as well. The interview was essentially "Hey, do you still want to work for us? Your friend said you were a hard worker in your classes."

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed with the graduate adviser in person. Separately, other professors went through my application, made decision and let me know. It was difficult getting a hold of the graduate adviser initially. Showed up after not hearing back from them for about a month.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions about past research experience, previous coursework etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickerington, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ohio University (Pickerington, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and brief. The person that interviewed me seemed frazzled and rushed. There were a few questions about my availability and aspirations and the interview was over. This may not be an accurate reflection of OU-L hiring process because I interviewed for an internship.