Oklahoma Blood Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oklahoma Blood Institute Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Blood Institute

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, and they were VERY nice. They were not intimidating at all, and truly made me feel less nervous. They called me the next day and made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when someone at work did not follow the rules. How did you respond?   1 Answer
    • What is a favorite quality in your friend? What is your least favorite quality in them?   1 Answer
    • How many times were you late to work in the last 6 months?   Answer Question
    • How many times did you miss work in the last 6 months?   Answer Question
    • What do you consider good reasons to miss work?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working with new technology such as computers and tablets?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at all, they offered me a base pay that was far above what I was expecting.

Account Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process, I had 3 all together. Unfortunately, the requirements of the job were not fully explained to me. I had 1:1 and 2 panel interviews with upper management from the corporate office. Questions were repetitive.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview. The phone interview was a conference call with 5 to 6 people mostly the IT team with Manager, comptuer technicians and system analyst. Was an easy interview asked a few questions from the resume (very basic) and some hr questions like willing to relocate and stuff, in a weeks time was called onsite and shown the place were i will be working. Onsite interview was very easy with basic show commands that is used.....some questions from resume and some hr questions like why this job what will i bring to the table.... they were looking for long term commitment....

Interview Questions

• Basic show commands like show version, show run, show cdp neighbors, show monitor...etc   Answer Question

Lead Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Blood Institute (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

I called the laboratory director's office to schedule an interview for an open position. I was given 3 interviews. I was asked some personality questions, questions about my career aspirations, and questions about my skills, ability to work with others, and my ability to follow guidelines set for the position. I was treated with great respect and the interview was very pleasant and I felt like they were truly interested in my personal needs as well as my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What was the last problem I had to solve, and what was the method I used to solve the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if I would accept the salary, hours, job title, and benefits. I was able to negotiate a bit more salary based on my extensive, and documented lab experience in the same field.