Cover image for Oklahoma State University

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Oklahoma State University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

In Person16%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Oklahoma State University

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University in Sep 2022

Interview

It was on zoom for almost 1.5 hours and I was interviewed twice. In the first interview, I explained what qualification makes me the best fit for the position but in the 2nd one the recruiter explained why and what benefits I am going to get from joining their lab

Interview Questions
  • 1. why should I hire you 2. why do you want to work for this lab 3. what are your salary expectations?
    Answer Question

Oklahoma State University

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University

Interview

Great university culture diverse, nice, and professional. The interview process is thorough and the people are adequately screened. They will do a complete background check which can continue after the hire date. Be prepared to offer transcripts.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers will ask for specific previous job performance accomplishments and work details.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

Oklahoma State University

Application

I interviewed at Oklahoma State University

Interview

Interview was okay. They asked questions that would help them know me better and see if I was a good fit for the position. It was not a super difficult one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Oklahoma State University

Application

I interviewed at Oklahoma State University

Interview

It was a great overall interview. There wasn't too many questions about what the job functions were but more how you could contribute to the team. This makes it easier for entry level workers or students to get interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oklahoma State University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University

Interview

Meet over the phone and then in person with manager and team. I also met with the main physician. I had prior experience in the field, so it wasn't too hard to answer his questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oklahoma State University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University

Interview

Straight forward meeting with professors. The professor asked about my general background and some course-related question. Straight forward meeting with professors. The professor asked about my general background and some course-related question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oklahoma State University

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. They push the family atmosphere, which is very true. They laid everything out for extreme transparency. Overall, very a great interview. They are very trustworthy.

Interview Questions
  • Flexibility was the main priority

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Tulsa, OK)

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process We review and approve every submission against Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK)

Interview

interviewed with 2 people asking typical interview, explained the job expectations and hours needed questions after interview, called to notify job offer ,set up appointment for drug test, and background check

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Columbus, OH)

Interview

I came to CEAT and interviewed in front of SIX individuals that work closely with the position. The people were situated around a long conference table and every one went around the table and asked their questions. ALL. EYES. ON. YOU. Three weeks after the interview I haven't even received a call saying I didn't get the position. If they don't like you don't expect any future professional communication. They just leave you hanging and wondering. I think it's safe to say three weeks after, I didn't get the job but it's unprofessional not to communicate such things to me, even via email. I have sent two follow-up emails and no reply.

Interview Questions
  • Name some thing's that have prepared you to succeed in this position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews

Oklahoma State University Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Oklahoma State University as 81.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.24 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Research Assistant and Clinical Research Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Teaching Assistant and Lab Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Oklahoma State University takes an average of 16 days when considering 98 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Research Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Research Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Oklahoma State University according to 98 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.32%