Oklahoma State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oklahoma State University Interview Questions

Interviews at Oklahoma State University

2.2

GTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University.

Interview

Straight forward meeting with professors. The professor asked about my general background and some course-related question. Straight forward meeting with professors. The professor asked about my general background and some course-related question.

Interview Questions

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process We review and approve every submission against Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

CEAT Scholarship Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University.

Interview

I came to CEAT and interviewed in front of SIX individuals that work closely with the position. The people were situated around a long conference table and every one went around the table and asked their questions. ALL. EYES. ON. YOU. Three weeks after the interview I haven't even received a call saying I didn't get the position. If they don't like you don't expect any future professional communication. They just leave you hanging and wondering. I think it's safe to say three weeks after, I didn't get the job but it's unprofessional not to communicate such things to me, even via email. I have sent two follow-up emails and no reply.

Interview Questions

• Name some thing's that have prepared you to succeed in this position.   Answer Question

Student Services Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in September 2019.

Interview

1st interview was conducted via skype (conference call was also offered) with a 3 person panel consisting of hiring manager, manager from a different department, and a peer level employee. Very casual 1st interview, focused primarily on basic qualifications and logistical pieces (i.e. does the schedule work for you).

2nd interview was conducted in person and on campus, with the same panel. Much more formal and focused on personal strengths weakness and what I brought to the position. Interviewer also requested I prepare a 10 minute presentation for the panel to demonstrate my presentation abilities. Interview concluded with brief tour of the department.

Manager contacted me the following week with a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to conflict among different departments?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview very sweet lady... Very attentive and concerned with answering my questions. This writing thirty words is more stressful than the phone interview and your website refuses to allow me to move along with this process until I complete this process

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple. Consists of a 2-step interview process, 1. is a phone call interview and 2nd is in-person or via Zoom. A eight - ten minute presentation is required to present simulating an audience of prospective students or families.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage workload in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Tulsa, OK) in September 2018.

Interview

It was not difficult. They concentrated on SAS and visualization skills. They focussed on approach to problems. The questions were not too technical. Be confident in answering, you will get through the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Some SAS projects
      2. best accomplishment
      3.toughest task
      4.they checked communication skills   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in August 2018.

Interview

It was super short and was based off teacher referral that worked for the department. All I needed to do was sell myself and make sure that my schedule allowed me to perform TA activities and grading.

Interview Questions

• What is your class schedule   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in August 2018.

Interview

We just had to submit application and then the professor would have to choose the students that they wanted to work with as their teaching assistants, after the application is submitted, the selected students would be notified by an email to let them know that they have been selected, finally, a meeting with the professor to go over the job requirements.

Grader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in August 2018.

Interview

I got the Job on the spot from a previous math professor who knew my capabilities and knew me personally from 2 of her other prior classes. She also knew that I have all A's in my prior math classes.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and hours   1 Answer
    • what grades did you receive in your prior math classes   1 Answer