Oklahoma State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Computer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

Simple brief interview. asked if you were capable of performing the basic duties. You had a few situational questions about specific situations you would be put in while on the job.

Peer Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University.

Interview

Applied online and then I was brought in to the LASSO center for an interview. Interview was informal and short, pretty easy to get through and pretty easy to talk to the interviewer.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

First you have a phone call to see if you are available to work on the break. If ou are they intevriew ou further.

ou. have an interview with about 5 or 6 employees that take care of the labs. the questions are only on internet, printting and computer troubleshooting. But they also involve how you deal with your co workers.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with and amployee that does no work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and schedule is not neotiale.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University.

Interview

I went in, and was interviewed by three people: two supervisors, and one potential co-worker, who ended up being a trainer. I went into the conference where I was asked a series of questions from everyone on the room. It was a very relaxed process, many questions coming from the resume that I had submitted before hand. I believe it was ten minutes in total.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in June 2010.

Interview

Registered online on the jobs page
    Received a call from a nice sounding lady to setup an on-site interview. There were no phone interviews involved. Apparently they invite all candidates to the on-campus location.
    Majority of the questions were HR type and hardly any technical

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here after finishing your Masters   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Instance based no technical interview they were asking to give examples of all situations like how did u do when u failed. how did u learn new things , are u self motivator

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in November 2011.

Interview

Straight forward. Just sit down and answer a few questions.

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Tulsa, OK) in July 2011.

Interview

Called me for an interview, over a month after I'd applied. I'd already gotten another job that I'd had for a month. Asked ridiculously technical questions, well beyond the level/position I'd applied for. Male interviewer seemed out of touch, using pretentious language -as if to impress with extensive vocabulary, or attempting to test candidate with uncommon communication (not IT jargon). Offered job about another month and a half later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

1st interview met with boss and 4 other women whom the position would work with. They asked about my experience, what I had to offer and why I wanted the position. 2nd interview was one on one with boss and boss' boss. Was asked about personal experience, explains the type of person they were looking for. Also was asked a few personal questions.

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State University (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. Standard questions. Talked about the positions. Talked about the benefits. Met the other employees. yeah. Great boss and made the interview feel very comfortable . IM not writing 30 words this is stupid

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy. Standard questions   1 Answer