Cover image for Olly

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Olly Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olly (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Interview held about 3 to 4 rounds. Part of it was to meet the team. So the questions for later rounds are to get to know you as a person but they will still ask about your experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself/ background experience questions/do you have any last minute question for us
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olly (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Lengthy, robust process. Position description not always clearly defined. 8-10 interviews, 45 minutes +. Very friendly people, all interviews over Zoom. Seems like a great, passionate team. Many people new, just over a year with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Olly (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Recruiter was very nice, respectful and transparent. The role seems interesting and company sounds like it’s growing a lot. Salary was off for my range so I didn’t move forward but recommend another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What am I looking for in my next role and what is my experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Olly (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Met with Hiring Manager who I was connected to through a fiend. She was delightful and engaging. I was looking for something specific in my next job and she was looking for a certain personality for her team . Our goals were different but she was open, honest and answered all of my questions very candidly. It was a great conversation and lasted a lot longer then planned.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had a tight turn around project and couldn't get time on peoples calendar for a kick off?
RSS Feed