Omni One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni One (Dublin, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call only a couple days after submitting my resume. Interviewer was knowledgeable, kind and engaging in conversation. Was called in for an interview. Office was fairly casual, upbeat, music playing. Everyone was kind and friendly to me as I walked around. Nice, new building. Seemed like professional people. I was offered the position on the spot; however many are offered positions over the phone after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself? What is your experience? What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omni One (Akron, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Utter waste of my time. They send an email to schedule a 1st phone interview which last 2 minutes and ask you to fill out an online application. Then they make you wait for a 2nd phone interview later. 30 mins of call with the agent and was told not a good fit. Omni One refused to identify company even after completion of application and submitted resumes. Was told I was not a good fit after asking too many questions. Quickly ended call. Thanks for being unprofessional and wasting my time. How can u apply for a job if u don't know where and who the company is? Never have I been so quickly dismiss by a headhunter. Thanks for all the help. This agent was clearly fishing for information about my previous employers and clearly had tempted me with a fake job position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni One (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with more experienced team members for insight to what the day-to-day is like at Omni One. Met as a panel to discuss what I was looking for in my next opportunity and how my skillet could be a help to the team.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your career?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni One in May 2017.

Interview

I received a call asking if I was interested in the role. A representative told me she would be calling me back for a phone screen interview in a few days. About an hour before my interview, I received an email from the rep stating that she had to postpone the meeting until later that afternoon. I waited and waited but she never called. I emailed asking if she wanted to reschedule and I never received a response. Really unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to fill out a questionnaire about what I was looking for in a job and send it via email.   1 Answer

Omni One Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Branch Manager

Thank you for your interview review; however, it sounds like you did not have an interview with Omni One. We would love to learn more about you, as well as remedy this situation by guaranteeing that... More

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni One (Syracuse, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email.
    Wanted me to fill out application.
    Wanted a phone conversation before he submitted me to his 'client'.

However, it was later found out that this company was not their client, and Omnione was a 3rd party who got a hold of the job description and were recycling it for their own use.

Interview Questions

• Omnione's emailed me these questions to fill out and send back:

1) Why are you looking to leave your current employer?

2) What are you looking for in a career/in a company?

3) What is your current salary? What $ would you need to accept a new position?

4) Would you relocate? What locations are open on relocating to?
      5) Do you own a home? What type of
      relocation package would you need?

6) How far would you commute?

7) What is your availability to interview?

8) To avoid duplication: what companies have you interviewed with?

My Questions to Omnione:
      1)Is this a client that you have a contracted agreement with to fill the position?   1 Answer