One Hope United Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One Hope United Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at One Hope United

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Hope United in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR rep who did a phone screening covering my education and experience. Then I had an in person interview with the center director. The questions were straightforward - about my previous experience, what I would do in different situations in the classroom, etc. The one strange part of the interview was I had to take a survey with different personality questions on it. They said it was anonymous, but some of the questions were personal and uncomfortable to answer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at One Hope United (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Extremely helpful, always accessible and willing to guide me through the application process. THe most interesting process was when I cam to Florida for the in person interview. I expected, and have always experienced an interview with a hiring manager. After I met with the HR representative she led me into a room gave me a sheet of paper and one with a detailed scenario, and asked me to explain how I would solve that situation. Following this, not one but 3 staff members interviewed me at the same time, therefore it got a little nerve racking. However, they were th enicest and warmest people I have interviewed with.

Family Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Hope United (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about a few weeks, it went rather quickly. Had an over the phone interview with 3 supervisors. The interview was inviting and not nerve racking. After i was offered the position, I had to do my fingerprints and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to handle stress? Tell me a time when dealing with someone who was irate?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One Hope United (Elgin, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I had to call multiple times and send my resume as well. Went in for two interviews .the third time went back in for screenings and more training. Was introduced to each classroom. I went to my classroom was there half a day then continued with training..

Interview Questions

• They asked about the different styles of teaching?   1 Answer