One Workplace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at One Workplace

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at One Workplace (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I worked my resources and got in the front door via an employee referral. I interviewed for an upcoming role before it was approved. Fast forward 4 months and I had kept in constant contact with the hiring manager and never once did he suggest there was any issue. Once they had interviewed the interested internal candidates, they moved on to the outside candidates. Once those were complete I was contacted and told I was a finalist. It was during the final round that the hiring manager told me "we may not hire anyone if we don't find the perfect person". The ended up not hiring me because my background did not include the furniture industry, which was something they were well aware of from the start. Worst, most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough customers.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at One Workplace (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

3-part interview for a PM position. First interview involved two managers about 90 minutes long. Second interview comprised of four managers and one director-level also 90 minutes. Last interview involved a panel of six team members for the position I applied for (60 minutes). Interview consisted of skill-based questions, knowledge of the industry and attempt to determine aptitude to learn about it, and conversational style communication to learn about your experience. Personality, I feel, was an important aspect due to the nature of the client the position was required to support. The panel of interviewers were possibly to assess compatibility to mesh with the team.

MIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One Workplace (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Lunch with CFO for initial interview. Next interview was in office where I was introduced to several other managers and leaders. Subsequent interview was harder because we spoke about salary and benefits and I did some negotiating. Rucker Fuller, btw, is no longer in business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at One Workplace in April 2012.

Interview

3 interviews with people in all levels of the company. Met with 5-6 different people, some at the same time. Took personality test initially which they explained to me. Very obvious that they work hard, but are kind loving people.

Interview Questions

• What would be a situation you would lie about?   1 Answer
    • What would be something you would go back to school for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't try.