One on One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

One on One Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.0

Help Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One on One.

Interview

I thought the interview went well. There were no oops moments for me. The HR manager calmly introduced himself and I did the same on request. It was a one on one meeting with the HR Manager after which I was asked to meet with the IT manager. Overall, i consider it a positive experience. The position i applied for was relatively easy fit for me.

Academic Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One on One (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty informal interview. I was asked about my education background and my strengths and weaknesses. From there they discussed their work schedule system and how they teach their students.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths academically?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One on One (Lehi, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

Group Interview. They needed the position filled asap so it was a very fast paced interview process. Little different setting, great questions, more questions related to being a cultural fit. VP of HR was very friendly and represented the company well.

Interview Questions

• How would you add value to the company if you were in this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One on One (American Fork, UT) in August 2010.

Interview

The people seemed nice there but I did not like the group interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One on One (Lehi, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

I came in for two seperate group interviews about a week apart. We were asked to describe ourselves and other pretty basic things during the first interview. In the second, it seemed like they had pretty much made the decision to hire all of us so they had us role play and asked a few riddle type questions. All in all pretty easy.

Asp.net Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One on One (Bangalore Rural (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

interview process is very simple only one round that is technical they only check the basic knowledge its a good platform for freshers but the salary is not in market standards