Onewire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Onewire

Sales and Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent my resume and cover letter, 1 hour phone interview, in office interview with 5 different people. Nothing out of the ordinary, everyone was very nice. I spoke with the hiring manager and head of sales, as well as two current sales employees.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Sales, What do you do in your free time, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 30 minutes on phone. Eventually I was invited to face to face interview. I was interviewed by 5 person including hiring manager and head of sales, as well as two current sales employees. Each of them was so kind and humanistic. We went through my resume and they asked me some questions about how much I know about their business and what I would in special cases that they give me. The people there were so friendly that after interviewing we played ping pong.

Interview Questions

• After what kind of companies would you go if we hire you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Challenging interview, but as long as you are prepared and research the company you will be fine. There were certainly some unexpected questions, so be prepared to answer honestly and accurately.

Director Interview

Interview

I was emailed by the receptionist to see if I could come in for an interview that day (I kid you not). I went in the next day and met with the CFO and someone who would have reported to me. I guess they liked me so they asked me to stay and meet with the CEO and someone in tech. Everything went really well and I was there for many, many hours. The CEO even wrote back to my thank you note saying that they'd definitely bring me back for another interview so he and I could talk longer. That was the last I heard from them. I think they decided to not fill the job, but they should have told me. I gave up most of my day, I think they could've taken 30 seconds to send a "thanks but no thanks" email. For a company that's supposed to be all about placing the right person in the right job, they sure don't know how to handle their own recruiting processes!

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone and in person

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit / lose the last job   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Onewire.

Interview

Very rigorous and detailed interview process. Very focused on your sales knowledge.