KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Online Optimism Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Online Optimism

Online Optimism

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Optimism in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a smooth and straight forward interview process. First I talked to someone on the phone, talked to a few more people, and did an assessment. I would say it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in pursuing Digital Marketing?
    1 Answer

Online Optimism

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Online Optimism

Interview

There are 2 interview rounds. 1. The first, is to better get to know you better as a human, not too much about the position itself. Its very chill. The interviewer (Sara) was very nice , and it felt more like a conversation then a stiff interview. 2. The second is more in depth. Talks about expectations for the position. At the end you get an assignment you have to complete within 2.5 hours or so. Even if you have not had any SM experience, its a doable assignment. Basically, create fake SM posts for 3 companies. They give you the details in the assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have prior Social Media experience?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Online Optimism (New Orleans, LA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone interview, they called on time, and asked questions about social media trends and brands that you like, trying to gauge your inspirations, eye, and knowledge of trends/brands. If you get an interview for multiple departments they will just ask you all of them in one interview.

Interview Questions
  • Current brands that you like their social media content/strategy?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornwall on Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Online Optimism (Cornwall on Hudson, NY)

Interview

really great. efficient, lovely people. everyone was on time and it worked smoothly. emails were answered. i was not stressed about receiving emails and phone calls. seems like a cool company, too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Online Optimism (New Orleans, LA) in Dec 2017

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. After submitting an online application, I had a 30 minute phone call with 2 people and then a second interview (in person) where I was asked similar questions as the phone call. I also was supposed to create social media content for hypothetical companies/situations for one hour on the computer and then share it with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Online Optimism (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

After making it through the phone interview, proceed to building interview, same questions as the phone interview with a physical test to test skills, only had 1 hour to show skills. More like a real job interview than just an internship for a little over minimum wage

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Online Optimism Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Online Optimism? Share Your Experiences

Online Optimism Photos

+ Add Photo
Online Optimism photo of: Our Social Media and Content Departments brainstorming ideas at our New Orleans headquarters.
Online Optimism photo of: Our Business Development Director Irene posing in the Creative Studio.
Online Optimism photo of: Our Growth Team hard at Work in the New Orleans Office's Conference Room
Online Optimism photo of: Even the Whiteboards enjoy a little Optimism at our Offices
Online Optimism photo of: Madi working at our standing desk / bar area in the New Orleans headquarters.
Online Optimism photo of: Our content team hard at work