Onvia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Onvia Interview Questions

2.7

Director, Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

First had a phone screen with the HR director. Had a little trouble scheduling but she stayed in contact and was flexible. Very nice chat, half hour and felt like she was real. Asked me questions, gave me time to ask mine and was clear about the next steps. The questions were not tough, but not ones I've heard before. Felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you build an online store for older people? How would you make money? How would you build the business?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had three different 30 minute interviews with three different people one after the other. I quite enjoyed the process as it was helpful to get different perspectives from each of the three. The company seems to be an amazing place to work for as far as environment, product, and benefits.

I have it listed as no for offered but I have yet to hear back as it is early in the process. Regardless you should apply for this company if you have a hard work ethic and any sales or account managing skills, or if you enjoy working with data.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a very brief conversation with the HR Director who is really bubbly and seemingly approachable but I later found that they were not at ALL interested in speaking further after talking compensation. In fact I was hung up on when I ask my first question. called both contacts and sent a followup email and nothing..... I week later I received an email that he job has been filled..... Really? Really? the HR Director handles business this way? I'm good. thanks!

Content Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview, nothing special. All behavioral questions. Just wanted to get to know your background, why Onvia, etc. Did a 15 minute phone interview initially, and then they called back a couple weeks later to schedule an in-office. Met with HR, and content manager. Got a tour of the office. and got to interact with employees in potential department.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onvia.

Interview

Phone screening process was a breeze. Went through individual 1:1 interviews with couple groups of team members

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Straight forward interview process. They have you meet with 3 managers from the Sales division who all get to know you in their own individual ways, but the common theme is they want to understand why you think you're a good salesman and what your sales process is. Last interview with the CEO is unique, but wasn't too difficult. They just want to know what makes you tick

Interview Questions

• Mock Call was the hardest part, because you're given one shot to impress. Nerve racking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In Sales, did not negotiate because of commission structure which is pretty good.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Dressed up which was definitely a good idea. Interviews were not well thought out. People seemed more concerned with the "now" and less with the fact that if I were hired, I would impact their daily functioning in untold ways. Not all were available to meet so others subbed in. Toughest questions came from the subs. Come prepared to discuss data, contracts, process, and innovation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of government contracting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know your worth. Negotiate. Get a fair value and consider the opportunity to be the highest priority. These are good people who are trying hard to make a difference for their company. But don't accept less than you're REALLY worth to THEM. If you're going to make the big bucks at this company, you MUST deliver a high impact.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with 3 or 4 people. Each person asked their own set of questions. They asked what I know about Onvia, why I want to work there, etc. They have two types of sales positions. One is focused on finding new business (lots of cold calls) and the other is focused on existing customers.

Interview Questions

• One person asked me what percentage of people are "good" people.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Underwhelming

Company potential

Marketing Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onvia (Seattle, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was kicked off with a HR recruiter phone screen, then a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Then I was brought back for a full day interview with 5 other key people, including a peer, a few senior managers, and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• I really can't think of any difficult questions they asked.   Answer Question