Onyx MD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Onyx MD

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onyx MD (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a big waste of time for such a small company. They had me go through three different interviews that all lasted at least two hours. After those interviews they had me come in for half a day and sit in with several different people to hear how a day in the life of an employee goes. After all of this I decided to decline the offer because I could tell after sitting in with several people that the company is not a good one. The employees on the floor were beat down and not engaged. There wasn't a winning spirit in the building and a sense of leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you could have responded differently and what did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Onyx MD Response

Feb 20, 2017 – CEO

I will make sure to share your feedback with the Onyx M.D. team so we appreciate the candid feedback. The company does have a rigorous screening and interview process. We want to make sure we are... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Onyx MD.

Interview

Very organized interview process. Detailed approach with multiple rounds of interviews required. They had a clear and transparent approach that was very helpful. The main trainer has over 20 years experience in the industry & very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question revolved around biggest failures, how you overcame them & what you learned.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Onyx MD.

Interview

Recruiter that brought me in was good.

Beyond that, a joke. A panel interview with three people, with one on her cell phone the whole time. Very disrespectful. Avoid this bush league firm. Unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• why are you the best person for this job blah blah blah   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Onyx MD.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very seamless. I spoke with HR, then The Director of Recruiting, and then Finally the Vice President. The message was clear, they wanted to make sure I was going to be a good fit for the company but, also that they would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult, or unexpected questions. They were very transparent, open, and honest and didn't ask me anything tricky or seemingly deceptive.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onyx MD (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Jovial - friendly but lacked authenticity. Old days style fill in the application. Pay very low! Could have been more descriptive of job. Use job description. Show sample org chart of what roles do what. Very nice people. Office are B class. Feeling organization o turn around.

Interview Questions

• Biggest accomplishments, failures and etc.   1 Answer

Licensing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Onyx MD (Irving, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

My interview was a small panel interview with two people. I was given an opportunity to shadow at the end. I met with my recruiter for a few minutes to warm up before the interview. The questions weren't tricky or loaded. It was not a stressful interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most difficult responsibilities in your last position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Onyx MD in July 2013.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviewing, with a 4th added on at the end. It really allowed me to confirm this was the place I wanted to be. I enjoyed my time with each member, and got a true understanding of what they are building at Onyx MD.

Interview Questions

• Brian Thornton is a thorough interviewer, and some of his questions take you outside the box; I liked it!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, everyone starts on the same page and I like that!