Optia Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optia Partners

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Optia Partners.

Interview

5 set of interviews, first the head of organizational development manager screens you 1-2h depending on how well you are doing, then the director and one of the senior recruiters, 2 sets of panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to be a recruiter 2. What means resilience? 3. Describe your most difficult working experience? 4. What steps will you take on behalf of your client?   Answer Question

Industry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Optia Partners (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Came to the office on 3 separate occasions, meeting first 1 Managing Director, then a second Managing Director and 2 consultants in Legal and Finance/Accounting, and finally a senior consultant in Advertising and one of the MDs again.

Responses: I spoke about wanting to build skills in sales and BD, and work in a role where I could interact with clients directly.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions: Why recruiting, what I want to accomplish in next few years, explaining my previous job and academic background.   1 Answer

Senior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Optia Partners (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2008.

Interview

Name collecting via cold calling, networking, making appointments, interviewing and pitching the candidates. Arranging Client-candidate meeting for the current position.

Interview Questions

• Direct question for hiring the candidates.   1 Answer