Option 1 Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Option 1 Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Option 1 Staffing

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Option 1 Staffing (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I spoke over the phone with a couple different people and then in person and it took a total of about 4 hours. I interviewed first at a staffing agency then they called me
    From the actual club I would be working for followed by an in person interview with three managers from the flying club.

Interview Questions

• How would I get more members for their flying club   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Option 1 Staffing (Los Altos, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was asked to take a test online to determine my ability to type and use excel. Then I went in the next day to do a one on interview. No position was available yet. They would notify me when appropriate jobs would and would like to send my resume to. I received a job that I would like to do and they put me to work. During the offer they give you a money amount for doing that job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do something that you did not want to do.   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Option 1 Staffing in December 2009.

Interview

They contacted me. I had to take a skills test online at home. Then I went in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter.She was very upbeat and spent about 20 minutes speaking with me. The office is small; only 2 employees were present on this Friday afternoon. This is a private, family-owned staffing agency. I dressed up for the interview and I think that earned me bonus points.