Orbit Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbit Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbit Group

Property Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redhill, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Orbit Group (Redhill, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Value based interview as part of a major restructure .
    Questions aimed at leadership style and ability to motivate and mange staff and contractors
    Focussed on core skills and knowledge required for role of maintenance manager

Maintenance Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orbit Group (Erith, England (UK)).

Interview

The department managers interviewed me, and asked all technic questions. It lasted One hour . No pressure if you are an experienced surveyor. The office is in Erith, staff are friendly. It took 2 weeks to process. Before the application, I worked for them from their personal agency temporarily, then they recruited me to become a permanent member of staff.

Graduate IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbit Group (Coventry, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

If your CV is accepted, you are required to do a Graduate Situational Test through CEB. You are then invited to the assessment centre, where you spend the morning learning about the company through the eyes of current graduates and staff. Just before lunch, we were required to complete a group task with all applicants, which was really fun. After lunch, there were two different interviews. The first for me was a 1-2-2 interview with two members from HR, who asked me a few competency based questions. After this, you are required to do your pre-prepared presentation in front of another three members of staff, afterwards they asked me questions about my presentation and then also a few more competency based questions.

The overall experience of my interview at Orbit was brilliant. The interviewers made sure all applicants were relaxed throughout the various stages of the day and were very friendly. The current graduates stayed with all applicants throughout the day and gave good advice for all different aspects of the day, often recalling to their very own interview experience.

Help to Buy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orbit Group.

Interview

Very friendly but professional approach from the interviewers.
    They explain the job in more detail and ask about your personal experience.
    Interview lasted around 30 minutes.
    Response received within few days.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orbit Group (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Relaxed, easy going, the staff were friendly and helpful. Probably the most chilled interview I've had. Questions were relatively simple, interview room was small though and felt a bit squashed.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer