Oregon Judicial Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oregon Judicial Department

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oregon Judicial Department

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Judicial Department.

Interview

I applied online and received a personal invitation to interview for the position. I felt welcomed and relaxed during the interview. I was invited back for a second interview approximately one week later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what it would take for me to stay at a job long-term.   Answer Question

Judicial Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Judicial Department (Portland, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy, and staff was very kind. I met with manager, current staff and Judges. Current Manager Performed background check and I was called and told I got the job.

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Judicial Department (Oregon City, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

After submitting application you will receive an invitation for an interview. My interview was a 2 on 1 interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes with an opportunity to ask questions to the panel.

Interview Questions

• How well is your attention to detail and please provide examples?   Answer Question

Court Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Judicial Department (Portland, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

Online application with questions pertaining to the job you are applying for. It is then graded on a point scale. People who are disabled or who have previously worked for the government are given more points. Online application also uses key words in your response.

Next if you receive an email that you have been selected for an interview you are give several options for time and date you can do the interview.

Day of interview must arrive 15mins early and you will be given a sheet with questions that will be asked during interview process. You are then taken to a room with a panel of 3-5 people and asked questions. You will then give the questions back to panel before you leave as they do not want you have access to questions in case you are applying for another job or given them to someone who is interviewing. Then it takes about a week or two before you hear back and sometimes they will want to do a second interview or they will call you to offer you the position.

If you are not accepted by the job there is an automated response letting you know.

Interview Questions

• If a co-worker bragged about using sick leave to take a vacation and you know it is un-ethical would you report him.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oregon Judicial Department in February 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call to set the interview, within a few days had the group interview, was called the next day with a job offer. No salary offer was made. Questions were behavioral in nature in addition to the normal, strengths, weakness, description of projects, relationship with supervisor's and ability to work in changing environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no mention of salary with the job offer. When asked about the salary the response was a particular number with no room for negotiating, take it or leave it.