Out-U-Go! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Out-U-Go! Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2018

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Out-U-Go!

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Out-U-Go! (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

ask you about your experience with dogs, comfort around different dogs and try to get a sense for who you are in ~laid back ~ environment. the interviewer once worked your job and has piercings and wears jeans and sneakers. you will be given a run down of the way the job works and a conversational style interview.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have managing multiple pets at a time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Out-U-Go! (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Standard Starbucks/Panera interview. Questions aren't really challenging. Obviously, only pet lovers need apply. Mostly Dog walking but some feline care and birds. Be flexible and prepared to share your love of animals and how you bond with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Out-U-Go! (Denver, CO) in September 2018.

Interview

It's a fairly straightforward job, especially if you've ever owned or been around pets before- which is the majority of people applying for the job. The interviewer didn't seem prepared for the interview, he frequently repeated basic job information when asked for details, failed to acknowledge questions, and lied about basic policies.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what other companies had paid me.   1 Answer