Outlook Amusements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume via LinkedIn and another with my potential supervisor. Next step would have been in-person interview. HR person was great about being up front and frank regarding salary/benefits and answering questions. The manager I talked to was very friendly as well. They asked me to come in for the next step but I was looking for a more autonomous role.

Interview Questions

• Details about the size of databases I have worked with and specs regarding Google Analytics experience. More conversational nature of the business conversation.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The first interview is with the HR manager, she asked general questions and review my resume.
    After a day she contacted me again and set up the second interview.
    The second interview was with the QA manager. He asked proffetional knowlege.
    He is looking for someeone with high SQL skills, API and white box testing with various of tools.
    Both interview were on phone and last for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what is the SQL level that i have   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Interview

I was contacted through the recruiter. Initially, it was brief, less than 30 minute phone interview. Then I was brought in a few days later for an in-person interview. I interviewed with 3 different panels in the same day. The panels varied in difficulty, but it was not bad. I was given an offer the following week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Essentially, you are asked about your experience in both sales and customer service.
    Then, your conversation and sales skills are tested by reading a script in hopes that it will sound both smooth and genuine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Interview

After applying I was contacted for a phone interview which seemed to be mostly for figuring out my phone etiquette. I then was asked to come in for an in person interview and I met with two different supervisors. One of the supervisors spent more time talking rather than asking me any questions, it didn't seem like this person had much interest in what I had to say/my qualifications. The second supervisor was much better and actually asked me questions directly having to do with my resume as well as standard interview questions. Overall pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Since the position is in a psychic call center, it's that a subject matter you would be comfortable handling? Do you believe in/have experience with this subject matter?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing I was able to negotiate was my shift. I had been hired first out of about 5 people so they let me choose my hours and days off from the shifts available.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

well coordinated process: first phone interview with HR following by pre-screening with DB Manager over the phone as well. Within 2 weeks had in-person interview that started with a 45 minutes written test covering a few major areas of SQL server development and administration. Some questions were above average difficulty. After the test you continue with technical interview with your peers following by directors and VP. Within a few days met with GM and HR director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements.

Interview

Back then it was done by several strong engineers who asked very complicated questions on software architecture, development process, services, agile development, and many more. I was also suggested to draw some enterprise design patterns and explain how the most common patterns work, and write some prototype code.

User Experience/UI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The company uses an outside agency to link you into the company where you have a short 15 minute explanation of the position and over the phone interview. Once this is complete you receive a call from the agency with further instructions with an early start of usually the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple because of my agency which made it only 1 hour at the maximum.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a couple rounds of in person.

Negotiation

Confusing. No give on the employer side.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outlook Amusements (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I was hired quickly through a contractor. It was a bit disorganized. The interview process was easy, but one of the people who interviewed me was clearly trying to assert himself as an authority during the interview and he just came off like a big phony.

Negotiation

There wasn't one, I got exactly what I asked for.