Oxford Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford Solutions

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and lasted only about 15 minutes. We went over my resume, she talked about the staffing agency, and then told me that I would receive a call when she found work for me.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your past employment and tell me me about what your job functions were.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate my pay or talk about the job description in depth as the recruiter didn't have any real information for me. When I got the offer, after meeting with someone from the actual company, I had paperwork to sign that outlined pay, even though I never spoke with anyone about it.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Not a company I would like to work with. Interviewer was disorganized and all over the place. Office staff seemed nice but office was a mess- no direction

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions.

Interview

The office was very shady. The interview was very unprofessional. I was asked personal questions I was not comfortable answering.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process was a little drawn out. First you meet with the head of IT recruiting at the company. If he likes you then you meet another senior member of the team. If he likes you then you meet another senior member of the team and so on. If everyone you meet likes you then you will be asked a few more questions. If you don't ask questions, then you won't be asked back for another interview most likely. If you do everything right, then you will be asked back to interview with the owner of the company in a week or two. Once you meet with the owner, you will meet with the head of the IT recruiters again and he will ask you what you think. If you are interested and show it, then he will tell you that he will talk to his boss about what he thought of you.

After all of this, if the owner doesn't like you and everyone else does, you still won't get the job. If the owner does like you, then you will get an offer and be asked to come back in again and look over it. You will then have about a week to decide on taking the job or not which is difficult because if you are interviewing with other companies, you may have to pass up on the others to take this position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions were asked by the head of the IT recruiters. It was towards the end of the second time we spoke when he asked on a scale of 1 - 10, how do you feel about this position? It through me off for a second but I bounced back.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The head of the IT recruiters was very in your face about stuff like salary and previous work. He also had a way of manipulating you into doing stuff at a certain time otherwise you feel like you would like here back. One of the things you need to do to show your interest to him is call him at some point after your interview with all of the people and again after you meet with the owner. If you don't, they most likely rule you out because you need to show good follow up skills in the business. They offer all of their new employees a certain salary with commission on top that is not guaranteed. Right after I got hired, I found out other previous workers had gotten hired at a few thousand dollars more. They must have negotiated better than me so my advice would be to ask for more money.

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had to do two interviews. One with Oxford and one with the company that I would work at. It was a pretty simple process. After interviewing with Oxford, they assisted me in modifying my resume to prepare me for the interview with the client. The interview with the client is like any other interview. They ask you a bunch of questions specific to your role.

Interview Questions

• If the CEO had a request that would be compromise the security and uptime of the network, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a salary lower than what I was being paid before and I informed them that I cannot go lower than that. They called a week later and offered me a higher one.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oxford Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

They first contacted me for a phone interview. Then I was brought in a for face to face interview. I was invited to come in for another interview in which I would meet the rest of the team, but I declined.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself an an introvert or an extrovert?   Answer Question

I did not complete this interview process because some of the interview questions made me uncomfortable. I was questioned on my childhood and how I felt about it. I did not want to take part in a company that asked these types of questions.

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Oxford Solutions Contractor Interview Pittsburgh, PA Please describe your past employment and tell me me about what your job functions were.
Oxford Solutions IT Recruiter Interview What do your relatives do for a living?
Oxford Solutions IT Recruiter Interview Pittsburgh, PA The most unexpected questions were asked by the head of the IT recruiters. It was towards the end of the second time we spoke when he asked on a scale of 1 - 10, how do you feel about this position? It through me off for a second but I bounced back.
Oxford Solutions Technology Specialist Interview Pittsburgh, PA If the CEO had a request that would be compromise the security and uptime of the network, what would you do?
Oxford Solutions Recruiter Interview Pittsburgh, PA Would you describe yourself an an introvert or an extrovert?