Oxnard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oxnard Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxnard

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxnard in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through college or university. Did on campus interview through university after receiving an email to set up an appointment. It was fairly easy and low pressure as the interview questions were mainly just talking about your resume. The company seems short staffed so they are looking for someone who can handle a lot of responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Senior Network/Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxnard (Oxnard, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Somewhat sketchy. The interview questions could not be answered properly because interview personnel refused to explain whether the interview involved Windows, Linux, Cisco, network security, ... The interview questions did not match the job advertisement. The interview team made up fake names for Cisco equipment that doesn't exist. The interview team didn't have the education or training necessary to understand my answers.

Interview Questions

• Explain policy (refused to explain if this involves cyber security, Active Directory, firewalls, ...).   1 Answer