PAK Arab Refinery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAK Arab Refinery Interview Questions

3.2

Middle Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Very bureaucratic and cumbersome. Employer expectation is too high, they intend to hire high caliber individual while not offering market based compensation. In the end what was agreed and what was actually written on offer letter was a big surprise/shock for me.

Interview Questions

• Trivial questions were asked   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2013.

Interview

Extremely Demotivating and Lengthy interview process that took almost 8 months. I had an online application, followed by no communication from the company for 3 months. Then I was called in for a written test, followed by 2 months of no communication again. Then a panel interview followed by no communication for another 2-3 months. and then I was offered a place at the company. Very demotivating process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2012.

Interview

A single interview is usually conducted if you are experienced. If applying fresh Test will be taken on clearing same you would be asked to appear in interview. on being successful you are to go through a medical examination.
    Interested people may apply online but I would refer to submit applications in personnel aswell to recruit department.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK if transferred at any of stations located in different cities?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation usually (only in special cases).

Management Trainee Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery (Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)) in January 2008.

Interview

It was a unique experience as I was never been to any oil and gas company but the area of my expertise lie within the company domain and infrastructure. I have gone through a short listing based on my qualification level then there was a test, then an interview infront of a panel and then finally a medical test.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAK Arab Refinery (Muzaffargarh (Pakistan)) in January 2008.

Interview

A panel interviewed me. Their main emphasis was my field i.e. Mechanical Engineering. Some questions were related to my future plans and how i perceive my current standing.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to leave the company?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation since i had no previous experience.