PHFE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PHFE Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2016

2.8

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PHFE.

Interview

Had me come in for 2 interviews. Drive to a clinic to observe just to be told I was overqualified for this position. 3 days lost for nothing. Obviously they could tell from the beginning I would be "overqualified"

Patient Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, Receive call from PHFE Human Resources, Interview on site
    The process took 2 weeks.

The job is located at Department of Health Services. I was interviewed by two supervisors, the program director and a professional from DHS.

Interview Questions

• How would you work in a bureaucracy setting?   1 Answer

Director of New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview started 15 minutes late, place was like a ghost town at 3 pm, the few people I did see looked like the walking wounded. It was dark and depressing. Interviewer was pleasant, although a bit frazzled, total interview lasted 1 hour 1/2.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Qualifications for the position, Describe your current job duties, why are you leaving your current employment?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Interview

Interview

Inside hiring, interview is based on emotions and what they think of you. They will call a few people who are interested but it seems like they have pre determined who will be given the position. It's all a game. Are you a puppet or Brown nose is NOW the name of the game.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

Comprehensive interview and explanation of company goals/objectives.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had any talent of your choosing?   Answer Question