PHFE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHFE (Richmond, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

All the questions were presented at the beginning of the interview. There was a panel of 2 people that conducted the interview. They were very nice and tried to allow time for you to think about the question. They would try to help you expand on your interview questions if they felt like your answer wasn't sufficient

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHFE in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The online application was fairly standard, but a supplemental questionnaire was sent two weeks after with more detailed epidemiology questions. I then received a phone call to schedule an interview. It was a phone interview with 3 interviewers that asked a total of 10 questions.

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHFE in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview about two weeks after. The online application was fairly standard, but a supplemental questionnaire was sent two weeks after with more detailed questions regarding epidemiology experience. Then, I received a phone call a few days later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about half an hour - there were 3 interviewers on the line and they asked a total of 10 questions.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PHFE.

Interview

Had me come in for 2 interviews. Drive to a clinic to observe just to be told I was overqualified for this position. 3 days lost for nothing. Obviously they could tell from the beginning I would be "overqualified"

Patient Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, Receive call from PHFE Human Resources, Interview on site
    The process took 2 weeks.

The job is located at Department of Health Services. I was interviewed by two supervisors, the program director and a professional from DHS.

Interview Questions

• How would you work in a bureaucracy setting?   1 Answer

Director of New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview started 15 minutes late, place was like a ghost town at 3 pm, the few people I did see looked like the walking wounded. It was dark and depressing. Interviewer was pleasant, although a bit frazzled, total interview lasted 1 hour 1/2.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Qualifications for the position, Describe your current job duties, why are you leaving your current employment?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Interview

Interview

Inside hiring, interview is based on emotions and what they think of you. They will call a few people who are interested but it seems like they have pre determined who will be given the position. It's all a game. Are you a puppet or Brown nose is NOW the name of the game.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

Comprehensive interview and explanation of company goals/objectives.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had any talent of your choosing?   Answer Question