PODS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.4

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

As if it wasn't bad enough that a polite email sent to both the manager and HR requesting feedback after a two-sentence boilerplate rejection email when i flew in for an all-day interview and sent NINE handwritten thank you notes wasn't bad enough, my parents got a container with a receipt paid for 2 months and today they tried to pick it up after 1 month with all of their stuff still in it. I wanted to overlook the horrible customer service reviews and bad reviews here and try to help them turn the ship around, but clearly the fish rots at the head and this entire company does not care about people and this is reinforced throughout their culture from the top down.

Interview Questions

• On the phone interview and on-site they were asking me if I could do a bunch of things that went above and beyond what they were asking for in the job description. Some of it I could do, but some of it I couldn't - I figured they were looking for nice-to-haves but thought the extent was odd. After I got rejected, I noticed that they took down the original job posting and replaced it with one that had more skill/experience requirements - would have saved us all a lot of time if they had just made their expectations clear in the first place.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PODS.

Interview

Phone interview. I was warned it could get technical, which was fine. However, the interviewer asked me about my experience with several things that were not on my resume. When I stated I did not have experience in the area(s), he continued to drill me on those same areas pretty aggressively. I don't understand why you would continue to question someone on an area that they stated they did not have experience in (and was not on their resume or in the job description that was posted).

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PODS (New York, NY).

Interview

So far applied online. Had phone interview. Waiting for call back. The woman said she would pass on information to the next person and they would call me back

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was great and so easy. They just ask you a couple questions. I was offered a position that day! Very straightforward, friendly, and fast!!! Definitely a great interview process!

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through a hiring agency so the interview process went very quickly. I only interviewed with the people I would be working with directly. However, this is not typical for a full-time position. Those usually have multiple round of interviews with key stakeholders in the company.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my style when digging into work where I have a significant learning curve?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

First, I applied online then I received a call a few days later about a phone interview. During the phone interview I was just asked if I was interested in the position still and other typical interview questions. I was offered an opportunity to do a 1 on 1 interview. And an email followed the call with information regarding who'd I'd be interviewing with and where I'd be going so on and so forth. During the 1 on 1 we talked about my work history, any hesitation on my resume, work environment, pay, and overall my skills. At the conclusion of the interview I was told I'd be called within a week and it was just a few days later I got an email saying they took me out of consideration. Very relaxed interview, loved the environment I could see, was super upset I didn't get it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PODS (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Didn't take long once I actually was able to get the interview scheduled. Very tough to coordinate times with Hiring Managers who are always busy or never onsite. Was impressed throughout interviews and was told great things are happening and I would be one of the first to reap the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 6 days a week?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

good relaxed casual but you could tell they were looking for specefics lull you into false sense of security so you drop your guard but overall found it to be enjoyable. they were looking for real life skills not degrees

Interview Questions

• what i thought of the candidate before me   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Asked a variety of customer service related questions. Asked what I would do if a customer were unhappy and yelling. How to calm an angry client. Went over hours and pay. Spoke about the schedule and the shift bid process every six months. Meaning if you don't do well you might get a shift that you don't really want.interview process was comfortable, very informal, and informative.

Interview Questions

• What do you say when a customer is upset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick. Simple. To the point. Seemed somewhat pointless considering the selections seem to be completely based on metrics. Not a lot of questions. No real insight provided during interview. Questions were standard.