PODS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PODS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PODS.

Interview

Phone interview. I was warned it could get technical, which was fine. However, the interviewer asked me about my experience with several things that were not on my resume. When I stated I did not have experience in the area(s), he continued to drill me on those same areas pretty aggressively. I don't understand why you would continue to question someone on an area that they stated they did not have experience in (and was not on their resume or in the job description that was posted).

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PODS (New York, NY).

Interview

So far applied online. Had phone interview. Waiting for call back. The woman said she would pass on information to the next person and they would call me back

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

First, I applied online then I received a call a few days later about a phone interview. During the phone interview I was just asked if I was interested in the position still and other typical interview questions. I was offered an opportunity to do a 1 on 1 interview. And an email followed the call with information regarding who'd I'd be interviewing with and where I'd be going so on and so forth. During the 1 on 1 we talked about my work history, any hesitation on my resume, work environment, pay, and overall my skills. At the conclusion of the interview I was told I'd be called within a week and it was just a few days later I got an email saying they took me out of consideration. Very relaxed interview, loved the environment I could see, was super upset I didn't get it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PODS (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Didn't take long once I actually was able to get the interview scheduled. Very tough to coordinate times with Hiring Managers who are always busy or never onsite. Was impressed throughout interviews and was told great things are happening and I would be one of the first to reap the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 6 days a week?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

good relaxed casual but you could tell they were looking for specefics lull you into false sense of security so you drop your guard but overall found it to be enjoyable. they were looking for real life skills not degrees

Interview Questions

• what i thought of the candidate before me   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Asked a variety of customer service related questions. Asked what I would do if a customer were unhappy and yelling. How to calm an angry client. Went over hours and pay. Spoke about the schedule and the shift bid process every six months. Meaning if you don't do well you might get a shift that you don't really want.interview process was comfortable, very informal, and informative.

Interview Questions

• What do you say when a customer is upset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick. Simple. To the point. Seemed somewhat pointless considering the selections seem to be completely based on metrics. Not a lot of questions. No real insight provided during interview. Questions were standard.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The HR Department was very unresponsive. The interview was so simplistic and "dry". PODs, with it's dynamic business model, you would think they'd have an exciting culture and atmosphere. Not so. It felt very suppressive the moment I stepped out of the elevator and in to the reception area.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very simple. They sit you down and ask you a few life questions. Any one can pass this interview, there is nothing to it.

The only thing I remember them asking about is situational emotion responses and how you would handle them with a customer. IE, If some one is upset that they are moving due to a lost one. If some one is excited they are moving because of a new job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specific questions other then past work history / education.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PODS (Clearwater, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then follow up with Director, then flown out for face to face. It was overall a positive experience. I felt like I connected with the group as well as the Leadership. Received feedback that they would not be pursuing me any further in a timely fashion. Wish more feedback was available as to what I didn't have that they were looking for however, but in today's world that may be a little too much to ask for I suppose. Overall biggest disappointment was not getting an offer, I felt that I got along with the group very well and they seemed like a really good group of people to work with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer? Wha is your management style? Why do you think your the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question