PQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PQ

Research Techcian Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PQ (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with three members of the group and then toured the facility. The interview was friendly and focused around a discussion rather than direct personal questions. The discussion remained about my experiences and how maybe how they could relate to the position I am applying for.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PQ in March 2016.

Interview

Received initial phone call after resume submission from HR representative. Then set up time to speak with hiring manager. Sent email within a week of the interview where an offer was then extended. Reviewed offer and accepted. Set up a tour to see the plant before starting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked if housing would be included, in which HR went back and checked and determined it would not be.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PQ (Malvern, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

You will be asked to come to the Malvern office for the interview which will be 1:1. The interviewer will be either your future manager or equivalent co-worker. You will be asked a couple of questions and then you will have to prove your skills based on the job description.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills which will help you perform in this job?   Answer Question
    • You will be asked to do a simple CAD edit (which shouldn't much time)   Answer Question
    • What are your previous work or project experiences?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PQ (Chester, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through my school sometime around February 2012. I received an email from HR sometime around the end of May. The phone interview was set up for the next day. There were basic behavioral questions and we went through my resume in detail. At the end of the phone interview they scheduled a one-on-one a couple days later; it was all very rushed. The one-on-one was very informal. There were a few basic questions just to gauge if I researched the company and we went through my resume, which was followed by a plant tour. At the end the manager told me I would hear from them either today or within this week. I received a call from HR 4 hours after my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you needed to gain more information about the production line or had issues with the equipment who would you contact.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No wage negotiation