PSA - Illinois Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA - Illinois

Sort:

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSA - Illinois (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I contacted the recruiter, as he had posted on a networking site for a different position. In fact, they also needed to fill the position I was looking for. I was scheduled for the next day and had a 1:1 interview with reporting director and a group interview w/ 3 additional directors. Two weeks later I was asked to return for an interview with the VP - however it was more like a chat with him providing reduced driving directions and addressing previous layoffs. Definately a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a monetary offer where I wanted to be. However, when I accepted, I had a prearranged 4 day leave that was approved. The days were then deducted from my salary upon termination.

Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSA - Illinois (Exeter, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was called a meet and greet. I was hired on the spot. Took a test,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours are flexible