PSB Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PSB Academy Interview Questions

2.6

Program Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSB Academy.

Interview

There were two interviewers in the first round of interview. They asked general questions. Questions varied from self introduction, strengths and weaknesses to motivation behind job application. It took about half an hour for me to finish the interview. The process took up to two weeks-interview notification to the first round of interview. I didn't manage to get into the second round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this job?
      How did you know about this job application?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta Estate (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PSB Academy (Delta Estate (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview holds half an hour with two interviewers. Basic questions of personal experience and what the job scope for the position I applied for. Tell me the exact wolfing procedure of the position and ask if I can cope with their needs.

Interview Questions

• Q1 Tell me about your experience of previous job.
      Q2 Why are going to leave current company?
      Q3 Will be able to cope with our working schedule?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSB Academy (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied the job online. They informed me to go for the interview around one week after application. Overall the interviewers were quite friendly and easy to talk to, and interview questions were relatively standard.

Associate Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSB Academy (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2013.

Interview

Email correspondence indicating interest and setting out availability and expertise appropriate for specific openings; reminder phone calls for updates and panel interview with presentation and question-answer session and background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PSB Academy in December 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call a few days after applying online. Interview was scheduled for 2 days later.

Interviewed by HR Manager, 2 newbie HR Execs, Sales Manager and VP of Sales/Marketing.
    Simply shared about myself and the Sales Manager explained that as a sales position, there would be targets to be met.
    HR Manager was asking textbook interview questions: "What was your greatest challenge?" "How did you overcome it?" The HR Manager was obviously flustered and the HR Execs clearly clueless about what the job entails, asking only generic questions.
    Got called back a week later for a session with the Sales Manager where he tried convincing me to join by explaining the commission scheme and showing the commission sheet of one of their top salesmen. Really liked how the commission scheme was explained in detail before I signed the contract, came across as very transparent.

The newbie HR execs were also present to learn about the commission scheme as the Sales Manager explained it to me. It did seem like a very weird time to conduct a training for them. I guess, you can call it on-job-training?