Pacific Cheese Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2017

1.8

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Cheese (Fremont, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR, one on one interview, and a panel interview.
    It was a very easy interview, and I received great feedback during the interview. They said they would review internally and be in touch within a week. I never heard from them again despite numerous follow ups.

Interview Questions

• All Questions asked were basic behavioral interview questions or specific to the job.   Answer Question

Sanitation Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Cheese (Reno, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

Company hires thru temp company because they cannot keep employees goes thru fifteen to twenty per month says job isn't for everyone but that's because people don't want to deal with being put down and yelled at for managements incompetence

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Cheese (Hayward, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

talked with supervisor then manager, very easy. spoke with both and they were very nice. I explained what I did at my last job and it was the same so they were very happy.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Cheese (Reno, NV) in April 2012.

Interview

Brought in by recruiter, 3 interviews, met with future co workers and had a plant tour. Interviews were with Human Resources, Plant Manager and Production Manager. Spent 30 minutes in interview with HR, about an hour with Plant Manager and an hour with the Production Manager. Spent half an hour on plant tour.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Cheese (Hayward, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

My profile was found on Linked In. The recruiter was very amicable and made the initial contact with a quick phone interview. Set up interview date. Management was not available due to Labor Day holiday so I ended up interviewing with support staff. The conference room looked dated and unclean (missing power outlets & dirty chairs). Interview was 20 minutes long and very brief. I was almost embarrassed to be wearing a suit there.

I was promised a call back or email, but I had to email them to get a canned rejection email. Unprofessional if you ask me, but not surprised.