Pacific Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2016

2.5

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Covina, CA).

Interview

first interview was somewhat difficult. I was asked about 10 questions. I felt comfortable with the interviewer. 1st interview was with 2 people and 2nd interview was with 2 people as well but different supervisors. Duration was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They had me describe scenarios.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting with a total of three individuals, consisting of team leaders and program managers. They were sincere in their quest to find an appropriate candidate. They asked about my working history in mental health care and about what my motivation was.

Interview Questions

• How do you recognize (mental disorder) in someone?   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

In the interest of fairness, my interview was too many years ago to review. In addition, not a single person that I was interviewed by works at this company any longer. I cannot speak to the competency of current interviews; however, I do know by personal experience that they have an exceptional recruiter.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Rosemead, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process includes an overview of the program, a meeting with the current interns, and an individual interview (with three interviewers). The individual interview is not very intense. It feels like a conversation about previous experiences. It helped me review what I have done and make connection with some of the cases they presented.

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Glendale, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Overview of company guidelines and vignette. The vignettes contained questions about cases that you might come across such as "Client A does this. What would you do or say?"
    The interviewer asked questions about organization skills, education, life history, and different ways you can cope with stress in the work environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat this case? What are your organization skills like?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics in December 2015.

Interview

It was extremely dense and difficult. The questions were very detailed, and a lot of parts to the question. The interview was about 45 minutes long, Lots of what if questions, and scenarios. A lot of tell us about a time when? Very nice people and appears to be a good agency to work with adults with persistent mental illness.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pacific Clinics and how does that fit into your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

Very unorganized. Clinical supervisor even stated there was a high turnover rate which is never a good sign. The interview process felt unprofessional, as a saw some of the employees passing by looking very unhappy. The job duties for the mental health therapist position was beyond the scope of what a mental health professionals should be doing. I thought to myself I wouldn't accept the offer even if they gave it to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pacific Clinics?
      Case vignettes were given
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

I had a 1 hour phone interview with several questions. Went in for a face to face and net with hiring manager. 4 weeks I do think get a call but an email letting me know the position is closed.

Milieu Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

I thought the hiring process was pretty efficient. I got called in for an interview. I interviewed with the person who would be supervising that position and the partner for the milieu. Within two weeks i got a job offer and was called into HR to sign paperwork. I began work fairly quickly after that.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to role play. They had a child who was throwing a tantrum and I was asked to de-escalate the child. The interviewer starting running in and out of the rooms and i can to chase after him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was my first job out of college and I did not know better than to negotiate for anything.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

Phone and in person interview with clinical supervisor and program director. It took a long time for them to get back to me about the outcome of the interview (about a month).

Interview Questions

• To conceptualize a case and role play with interviewer during interview.   Answer Question