Pacific Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.6

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Rosemead, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interview by two of supervisor in the team I will be working in. They were friendly. It was a long interview and very comprehensive. There are standard interview questions, Resume review. Talk about your past experiences. Then there is two role play of client and you interaction of difficult situation. As well as documentation section, where you will write a progress note for the role play session you did.

Interview Questions

• Q; why did you want to work in mental health field?   Answer Question
    • Q: If you are with your client in a supermarket, and she said "the cashier is looking at weird and laughing at me." The cashier isn't looking or laughing at your client, what would you do? (After the my answer of trying help client see that the cashier wasn't laughing at him/her and help client understand you saw the cashier and did not laugh at him/her.) What if client continue to claim the cashier was looking him/her and laugh, and become irritated. What would you do and what would you tell him/her to clam him/her down.   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Covina, CA).

Interview

first interview was somewhat difficult. I was asked about 10 questions. I felt comfortable with the interviewer. 1st interview was with 2 people and 2nd interview was with 2 people as well but different supervisors. Duration was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They had me describe scenarios.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting with a total of three individuals, consisting of team leaders and program managers. They were sincere in their quest to find an appropriate candidate. They asked about my working history in mental health care and about what my motivation was.

Interview Questions

• How do you recognize (mental disorder) in someone?   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

In the interest of fairness, my interview was too many years ago to review. In addition, not a single person that I was interviewed by works at this company any longer. I cannot speak to the competency of current interviews; however, I do know by personal experience that they have an exceptional recruiter.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Rosemead, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process includes an overview of the program, a meeting with the current interns, and an individual interview (with three interviewers). The individual interview is not very intense. It feels like a conversation about previous experiences. It helped me review what I have done and make connection with some of the cases they presented.

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics (Glendale, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Overview of company guidelines and vignette. The vignettes contained questions about cases that you might come across such as "Client A does this. What would you do or say?"
    The interviewer asked questions about organization skills, education, life history, and different ways you can cope with stress in the work environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat this case? What are your organization skills like?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics in December 2015.

Interview

It was extremely dense and difficult. The questions were very detailed, and a lot of parts to the question. The interview was about 45 minutes long, Lots of what if questions, and scenarios. A lot of tell us about a time when? Very nice people and appears to be a good agency to work with adults with persistent mental illness.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pacific Clinics and how does that fit into your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

Very unorganized. Clinical supervisor even stated there was a high turnover rate which is never a good sign. The interview process felt unprofessional, as a saw some of the employees passing by looking very unhappy. The job duties for the mental health therapist position was beyond the scope of what a mental health professionals should be doing. I thought to myself I wouldn't accept the offer even if they gave it to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pacific Clinics?
      Case vignettes were given   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

I had a 1 hour phone interview with several questions. Went in for a face to face and net with hiring manager. 4 weeks I do think get a call but an email letting me know the position is closed.

Milieu Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Interview

I thought the hiring process was pretty efficient. I got called in for an interview. I interviewed with the person who would be supervising that position and the partner for the milieu. Within two weeks i got a job offer and was called into HR to sign paperwork. I began work fairly quickly after that.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to role play. They had a child who was throwing a tantrum and I was asked to de-escalate the child. The interviewer starting running in and out of the rooms and i can to chase after him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was my first job out of college and I did not know better than to negotiate for anything.