Pacific Oaks College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Oaks College

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Oaks College (Pasadena, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a three step process. Included an initial phone interview, then an in person interview with HR, then with the manager. HR could have been more professional - it took them a long time to get back to me. They also were not very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Gave situational questions and your basic interview questions   Answer Question

Found a better position.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Oaks College (Pasadena, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was challenging but was also fun and engaging. I was nervous going into it but the HR staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. I felt like I was having a professional conversation, not like I was on the hot seat. I could also tell they did their homework and they asked me very specific questions about my work experience--which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle matters of confidentiality in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. There were two rounds of counter offers and Pacific Oaks did a great job of being fair and flexible during that process.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Oaks College in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was very exciting. I was happy to be there and I did a pre interview over the phone. I spoke with HR and they went more in detail about the job requirements on the phone. Once I went to the face to face interview the person who interviewed me was very friendly.