Pakistan Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pakistan Army Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.5

Army Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st of all if you have a good fet and strong body and you have a good marking in matric or mor education then you go to any local army selction center and Apply for it.

Interview Questions

• They ask why you chose this job   1 Answer

Medical Cadet In Army Medical College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)).

Interview

1. Competitive written exam based on three major subjects of Higher Secondary Level.
    2. Preliminary Interview by the Selection Officer
    3. IQ Test, Psychological Tests and Personality evaluation tests
    4. Medical examination in two phases - Basic Medical Examination, followed by detailed Medical examination.
    5. Detailed Interview by a Board of 6-7 Senior Officers which was the final step.
    6. The final selection was based on merit calculated in consideration of grades in higher secondary school level, entrance test grades, and performance in IQ & Psychological Tests.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions aimed at knowing general knowledge, expression and conduct.   2 Answers

Lieutenant Colonel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

Individual has to clear education, intelligence and physical fitness test. There after he has to clear medical test.

Medicine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

there was an advertisemeny in the newspaper. I went through it in detail and considered it appropiate to my qualification and experience.I was called for interview which went well but the salary offered was less so I declined.

Interview Questions

• why you want to leave your job   1 Answer
    • If the salary in your mind is not offered   1 Answer

Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kohāt (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Kohāt (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

They asked questions about family background and test our mentality and after this they tell us whether we are recommended or not recommended. The also ask about our likes and disklikes and often get angry.

Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in December 2011.

Interview

held at multiple level by experts of different fields and varying experiences. Was interesting, challenging and bit tense on my part but relaxed after few moments. General knowledge, IQ test, personality evaluation and psychological tests were of main focus.

Interview Questions

• Reason for opting to join high risk job like Pakistan Army service.   1 Answer

Commissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in March 2010.

Interview

As much as you can enhance your IQ/intelligence level and your general knowledge, this is going to help you the most. Stay natural as God has created you as the panel is not looking for extra ordinarily outstanding people ..... they are actually looking for truth and natural traits.

Interview Questions

• Who is the first COAS of Pakistan Army?   2 Answers
    • What is the total electric power output of Pakistan ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

just be natural and never ever try to be fake or pretending to promote your liking among your group mates or the selection panel

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Army (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in May 2008.

Interview

From newspaper advert I applied, and underwent series of tests to get selected from one over another till final selection...

Interview Questions

• General Knowledge questions after family details and reasons for inspiration   Answer Question

Negotiation

Prepare well and work hard but keep patience, mental freshness alive...