Palm Beach Atlantic University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palm Beach Atlantic University

Rinker Computer Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Palm Beach Atlantic University (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was short but helpful. I received an email shortly after applying for the job, then had an in-person interview with the manager of the lab. He asked me several behavioral questions, then proceeded to ask how I would solve a computer problem. The whole interview lasted for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Language Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Atlantic University in January 2014.

Interview

The process wasn't difficult; they asked typical questions and there was a committee of four people, who seemed very nice. They asked typical questions about my education and experience, along with how I got interested in my field of study. The process took about 45 minutes with each committee member contributing at least one or two questions.

They also didn't seem too interested in going too high-tech in the classroom, which is the future (or even now). They don't offer any online language courses and aren't really interested in that at this time.

Finally, I actually applied a year prior to my interview, so I was called in more out of desperation when their teacher left, so I wasn't expecting too much to begin with.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected, but neither of the French speakers asking questions were French, so it seemed a bit bizarre as they seemed to expect someone French (or almost French). As it was, I was fine with not being hired because the job would have been entirely too much work and travel for a part-time job.   Answer Question