Palm Beach Tan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palm Beach Tan Interview Questions

Interviews at Palm Beach Tan

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan.

Interview

Typical interview questions for a retail-based environment. Gauge customer service ability and the sales ability of the potential new employee. They also ask whether or not you would be willing to transfer to other locations and what your availability is and if there is room for negotiation if it is not open availability.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Tyler, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

They called immediately after I submitted my resume'. Scheduled interview for couple days later. interview was great (or so I thought) people were very friendly and we even joked around quite a bit. I felt like I would be getting a call back but never did.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were really no difficult questions asked. This was the easiest interview I've ever had.   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick scripted questions, focus on sales and customer service. first filled out application, then call for interview, then meet and have interview can be one on one or in a group. dress professional and sales and customer service background is a plus.

Training Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic. Sat down and chatted about the store and attitude of employees they like to keep. Talked about sales as if it was a huge part of the job requirements. Not a lot of info, was told i would be a great fit and should be scheduled for a second interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan in October 2011.

Interview

Typical interview process, phone screen then in person interview with locations General manager. Following that the district manager interviewed me as it was a postition on the management side. No difficult questions or anything abnormal.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Venice, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

this interview process was long but easy i had many years of expierience and they hired me two days later. they were very nice and had a lot to offer. they explained that they offered benefits as well which was interesting to me. i would definitily have taken the job if i didnt end up moving. really impressed by this salon so happy i interviewed there

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Lubbock, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through several interviews because it was for an assistant manager. I did get called the same day of my second interview to be offered the position. I was lucky an ended up at a good store with a great manager who I loved. I now am a manager of my own, because they promote from within most times. They asked basic questions about my past work experience and asked me what I had to offer them and Palm Beach as a brand. Best part was when they had me sell a lotion because commission is involved with this job.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a Ten minutes in their corporate office for the interview. Very vague on info about job description, all that was mentioned was sales and customer service was main part of job. I recall she had said it was a “family atmosphere” but ended up being a it family.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Besides the first initial phone screen, I had two separate interviews..one with store manager, second with district manager and store manager. They were both very informal interviews but a lot of different types questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are obstacles you have recently overcome to reach a goal   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palm Beach Tan (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

short not very hard it was not very depth and it did not give me an idea about the job at all. I wish that the people would have been more professional