Palm Coast Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palm Coast Data Interview Questions

1.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data (Palm Coast, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very very simple. Applied at the head office turned it in with a resume waited a couple days. They first did a phone interview which was extremely easy next they called scheduled a onsite interview and test. They checked if you were able to use the system and listen and follow directions. Had no problem at all. Had to complete a typing test which was also very easy you had to score atleast 30 WPM. Got the job within about 15 days.

Mail Receiving Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data.

Interview

The interview was a joke, all you really have to do is show up and the job is your.
    Its a minimum wage job, that requires you to clock in at 5:30 AM on the weekends, so that would explain why.

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data.

Interview

In person interview. I was contacted by a recruiter. The interview was one hour long. Basic technical questions were asked. The manager took me on a tour of the facility. I did not meet other employees in the department. The company offers industry standard compensation package. The experience was not stressful or awkward. The management seemed sincere.

Interview Questions

• Within the Eclipse development environment, which Java service is being used, JDK or JRE   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data (Palm Coast, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied directly via paper application, received a call within two business days and was told to visit temp company to submit drug test. There was no interview. The position was temp to hire. I was hired on a two months later

Interview Questions

• Do I have any felony or misdemeanor charges?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data (Palm Coast, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with two Group Account Managers. Questions were fairly basic for the position. There was a personality test along with a basic Excel test. There was also a drug test in which they took the liberty to set up the appointment. I wasn't available at that time and had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I had children.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They would no negotiate.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palm Coast Data (Palm Coast, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Temp agency

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None