Palmdale, CA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palmdale, CA

TSE Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palmdale, CA (Palmdale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Job is only advisable through the Gain program or south valley work source center. You are employed by south valley work source. It is a temporary position. Right months only. This is an assistant

Program Leader I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Palmdale, CA (Palmdale, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job months before I heard from them. I had actually thought that they may have forgotten about me and I was in the process of interviewing for other jobs. I received a call inviting me to interview... on that day they had a bunch of ez-ups set up in the gym of a rec center and they were holding 5-6 interviews at a time. They do a 2:1 interview and ask you basic questions about yourself, why you'd want to work for the City and how you'd respond in situations with misbehaving children and patrons.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is 9.50 and they don't do much negotiating. They also rarely give you 25 or more hours a week.

Senior Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palmdale, CA (Palmdale, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

There was a panel of three supervisors, thou recently I have seen only two. Quick basic interview where you can showcase what you have learned as a team leader. Think of what position you are applying for, ie events or dry town; and use your experience to help you excel above others for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you did something innovative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, starting pay is on the scale.