Pan Atlantic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pan Atlantic

1.8

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was longer then I expected, but they were very thorough and detailed. They were so excited to explain the company history and during the tour of the office everyone was so excited and enthusiastic. They seemed very interested in getting to know me and showing me the events which was a blast. I had a great time. It was definitely not your average interview.

Interview Questions

• Where you do see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Administrative Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic in August 2015.

Interview

You go in at 1;00.meet with someone for 1 min and tell you to come back the next day. The next day you sit with someone and they tell you about the work, they said they will call you but do not. It's a waste of time with transportation money,

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

you shadow the people going door to door after coming in the first day for a 3 minute interview. it seems like they hire anyone that comes in. no college degree required

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called back for a second interview which was supposed to be 11-6. The first hour of the second day seemed normal until they made me get on a bus, go to a different neighborhood and tag along on a day of door to door sales. I was there until 9:45 pm. I had people scream at me, slam the door in m face, and even had the cops called on me. This is not a marketing company, it is a door to door sales job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was held very quick and simple, surprisingly the decision was made at the same moment and in most of the interviews they admit you and call you for next day's "internship". Unfortunately, I didn't move on next as I had already known what I'm expected to do instead of what I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• There is no specific question asked by an interviewer. They just want to know what are you doing as a whole, how long can you work for them, and that's all what I was asked.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall a good experience. I came in the for the preliminaries and they gave behavioral questions to weed out the ones who didn't fit the mold. Got a call back and went with the manager on an average day to see if I could handle the duties needed on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Math questions about the overall progress of the company as well as individual sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Three step process. First interview is in a junky room for about 10 minutes. They don't tell you what you will be doing or what your pay is. Next day they make you do door to door Comcast sales. Horrible company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1. They make a cattle call where they invite all they can get their hands on. Once you are in their office they have a brief "just for show" interview. They make sure to tell you that they have many applicants and only few are selected.
    2. Once you get out of the interview they immediately call you to congratulate you that you passed the interview and if you will go on a second whole day interview/ride along. On this second interview they send you out into the field with 2 brain washed sales reps who go door to door harassing business owners in buying whatever they are happen to be selling at the moment.
    3. After you come back from this one day interview you have yet another interview with the manager?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Ask you- what motivates you
    What are you looking for- fun, money or progression.

They try and build a relationship with you. But they are brainwashing you.
    And asking personal questions like
    1. Who do you live with?
    2. Who do your family work as?

(To see if you have any distractions that could stop you working 12 hours a day )

Interview Questions

• Do I have a partner- what do they do   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. You will be amazing if you listen and give 100%
    Again brainwashing you to knock doors and work.12 hours
    False promises

Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pan Atlantic (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

four-step interview: First is a one-on-one, second is a full day on site work day, third is a lunch interview, and last; an end of day interview.The Full day can either be walking door to door, or at a location making sales. Most people don't make it after 3-4 hours, then you get another one-on-one and you continue the day. very hard on the feet. and they tell you point blank that you will be doing this for 6 months before you get the coushy desk job.
    They arealso part of an umbrella company, so there are like 6 other teams of different names that do the exact same thing, in the exact same office, for the exact same guy.