PandaTree Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PandaTree (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Step 1: an interview via Zoom for 30 mins in English. then you will check out the HR even can not speak a whole sentence in English. Step 2: you need to teach student for 30 mins for free, totally 90 mins. The HR said will provide feedback after class. NO FEEDBACK. Step 3: it takes more than two weeks to go through the interview process, trust me, it doesn't worth! they post the position on LinkedIn more than more one month, only one applicant. after done interview, the HR said they got tons of applications. so they choose another one. LIEING. they are not going to hire anyone for teaching their students in this way. for my personal experience that I will think Panda Tree is a scam, don't waste your time and energy here!

Interview Questions
  • 1. how did you engage your students? 2.what's the age would you like to teach? 3.what's your question?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaTree (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Regular interview with the typical questions. I had to do two live session to show how I would teach one before thy gave me the job. So be prepared, the interview process might take two or three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to keep students engaged?

PandaTree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaTree in Nov 2018

Interview

First round with HR and then I had the opportunity to talk the CEO. She is extremely intelligent, sincere and professional. I was hired after about a week. I've been working there ever since and I have nothing to complain about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was your past experience regarding AP Chinese teaching and curriculum development?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PandaTree (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2018

Interview

zoom interview, then did a tutor session that they observed online. Their method of teaching vocab does not make sense to me; they give a ppt of terms that aren't related to teach students. I understand that they are conversation based, but it seems they do not understand the importance of content-based vocabulary. I don't agree with their methodology. They also lied to me and said they would provide feedback after my tutoring session. They did not.

Interview Questions
  • What do your students say about you? What does your boss say about you? How do you respond when a student says they learned another word for the same object?
7 people found this interview helpful

PandaTree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PandaTree in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview had three stages. The first stage was through Zoom with the Hiring Manager. It was a standard Q & A. The second and third stages were done through mock classes with two different students (both advanced in the language and had previously taken classes with the company, so they were familiar with the style that established PandaTree tutors have). Afterward, the Hiring Manager reviewed the recordings, requested feedback from the students' parents, and then gave me her feedback over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working with children ages 2-15? What ages do you feel most comfortable with?
  • What is your teaching style? How do you keep students engaged?
2 people found this interview helpful