Papyrus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papyrus (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Great! The manger was amiable and welcoming; she made me feel comfortable and at ease. The interview felt conversation instead of being talked at or interrogated. After having a friendly conversation, she offered me the position!

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papyrus (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was really easy the manager who interview was nice and made me feel comfortable received a call from her a week after came in to submit my paper work than training and that's it. Pretty simple

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bad experience you had with a customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papyrus (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

The interview process is literally "be a friend of someone who works there." That's it. Don't bother applying otherwise. No interview. Hired sight unseen. Worked out for them. I was young and dumb and now I stay because I get paid to read sometimes.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papyrus (Ypsilanti, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied to the position online by sending in my resume to the email address they had on the mall site. A couple of hours later, I received a call from the manager and she asked when I would be available for an interview. So the response time was VERY FAST, which was awesome. I went in the next day ( I didn't bring my resume because I knew she had a copy already) for my interview and the manager was really nice. I knew I had the job because she told me she absolutely loved my resume and loved how I formatted it. We sat outside of the store (in the mall) and she asked a few basic questions. Most of the interview was spent by her explaining the history of papyrus, which was cool, even though I already researched the site. She offered me the position and I accepted. She then told me that I would receive a call from her district manager the next day so that she could get to know me too.
    I did receive a call the next day by the district manger. She seemed nice but sort of distracted. I understood that she had a busy morning, though. She asked me more basic interview questions then offered the position once again, and I accepted.

Selling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papyrus (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I walked into a store to retrieve an application. After filling out the application and submitting a resume, I received a callback later in the week by a manager where we scheduled a time and a place for an interview.

Selling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papyrus (Westlake, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I went to a 2 part interview. First with a store manager and then with the district manager. The first interview was very relaxed. Just asked my past experience and how I would apply that to a current position. If I had handled cash, worked independently, etc. Really a lot of it was telling me what my role would be. The second interview was quite similar but more about my customer service experience. Really making sure I knew the ropes in terms of a higher quality experience that was associated with a more expensive store. I was hired on the spot after my second interview but I'm not sure that's common for them (got the vibe that it wasn't). Make sure to research the company's values before!

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Typical interview questions. Interviewer seemed annoyed to have to take time out of her day to talk to me.

This was my 3rd interview (2nd in person interview). It's been two weeks and no one has called, emailed, or written to offer/decline to offer me a job. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "Why should I hire you?"
      "What would your current supervisor tell me about you?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papyrus (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Horrible. The woman didn't even look me in my face or greet me, no hand shake. When I told her my name she was just kind of (like yea ok whatever just sit down.) Not to mention I had to wait for her to be ready to interview me.

Part-Time Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papyrus (Boulder, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was painless, the Manager of the store was extremely easy to talk to she made me feel very comfortable. After the my interview, she walked me through the store and informed me about what products we sell, custom printing, what would be expected of me for customer service.

Interview Questions

• My sales experience. How I would approach a customer that has just arrived in the store. My availability. Why I like Papyrus   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary offered to me was satisfactory. No negotiation needed.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papyrus (South Bend, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied and got an emailed response within two days. Did an interview about a week later. Got a response about filling the position the next day. You could tell they were in a pinch to find good management quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Experience in management?