KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Parallel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parallel

Parallel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallel

Interview

Manager didn't have my information for interview. Second interview with supervisor was even worse stiff and awkward, took them forever to get back for 2nd interview while I was waiting with another offer on the table. I asked the supervisor questions they couldn't answer or replied in generic corpo responses, just a bit underwhelming and happy my other offer was willing to wait for my response, Funny which I now hear horror stories of the place, small canna world.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with conflict at the workplace?
    Answer Question

Parallel

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Parallel in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process is a nightmare. Expect it to take several weeks to be onboarded. You may have tp repeat interview steps several times. It took almost 8 weeks between my first interview and my start date.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Parallel

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Parallel

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallel

Interview

There was an initial screening call that went okay, all though she was about 15 minutes late to the call. I was told they were very interested in me and that the manager would call me in 24 hours to set up an interview. 4 days later (there was a weekend involved) I messaged the person who did the phone screening, asking about the interview and she said it looked like they went in a different direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parallel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parallel in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview with candidate screener, followed by virtual video interview with sales manager and HR representative. Interviewers were all pleasant and easy to talk with. Questions were about what you would expect and mostly pertained to how my past work experiences matched up with job duties.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when an employee wasn’t meeting expectations and how did you handle it?

Parallel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallel in Jun 2021

Interview

I went through a AI chatbot and scheduled an interview easily. The interview went well, they were on time and kind and asked relevant questions. I asked about the day to day experience at the company and he gave me a good thorough answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parallel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Parallel in May 2021

Interview

Applied 4/19 for the position & received an email about setting up a phone screen on 5/12, phone screen pertained to work history and future; went seemingly well and the recruiter set me up to speak with one of the HR leaders/managers the next day, 5/13; I received an email about a week later stating the process was taking longer than they'd hoped because of the number of applicants and they issued an apology. weeks later on 6/7 I reach out looking for either a rejection or answer to where I was in the application process & on 6/15 I finally received a formal rejection email. Not a terrible process, but could be much shorter; another touchpoint would've sufficed if it has to take this amount of time to decide.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my work history, why I was looking to leave my current role, and specific pieces of the job description - they looked to find if I had any prior experience with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parallel (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The initial discussion was with the site recruiter who basically vetted you. If they felt you were a potential fit, they arranged an interview with the hiring manager. This is where the issue for me came in. A Microsoft Teams meeting was scheduled with the recruiter and hiring manager which was fine since I use Teams daily and familiar with it. I join the meeting and enter the "waiting room" within Teams waiting to be brought in the meeting. Apparently, this was a new process and they did not know how to do this. After trying a few times they decided to use Zoom for the meeting. I was told I would get a call or email with the new info. That is when I quit hearing from Parallel. I emailed and texted the recruiter to ask the status but never heard back. I can understand if the hiring manager decided to no longer proceed but the professional thing would have been to at least communicate that to me. Possibly the recruiter was new but would have thought the process would have been more organized and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions: your qualifications in respect to the job I was applying for. I actually had more questions than they did. Apparently, the position had a high turnover and was curious about the reasoning behind that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallel (Erie, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was supposed to interview for a Store Manager role at Goodblend, a division of Parallel. I chatted with the AI assistant that scheduled my interview automatically by asking me a few questions to see if I was qualified. Afterwards, it sent me a calendar link to set up a phone call. The day of my interview they cancelled it that morning and sent me a rejection email. Not professional and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallel (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Typical interview process that consisted in 3 steps: 1. Phone call with the hiring manager to explain the role and they asked me my background and why I was interesting in the position. Phone call took like 30 min 2. Presentation of work (45 min). After presentation, 20 min. It was the team and they ask several question relate with my presentation. 3. Human research call phone. Finally, they call me with the offer and I accepted it. Overall process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallel (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

Lack of seeing if you are a good fit for the corporate culture. They only care if you can do a job. And that is fine. That is their option to take. I heard things like "start-up culture" which sounds like a churn and burn environment and matches some of the comments from employees. The interview progress with the organization was very disorganized with HR bluntly sharing that they don't have their stuff together. It showed. I feel blessed to miss out.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews