Parexel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 501 of over 501 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parexel (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

1. 2 hr coding round consisting of 10-15 Multiple choice questions, 3 coding question, 2 sql based query questions 2. 3 technical rounds, first with senior engineer, second with principle engineer and third with associate director. 3. one HR round

Interview Questions
  • 1. Coding round on Hackerrank consisted of basic coding questions and sql questions. 2. Technical round on basics of C#, Async Await, angular, sql queries, Azure fundamentals. 3. 1-2 puzzles 4. Throughput in cosmos, Azure PAAS components, yield, constant, readonly, multi threading in C# and OOPS fundamentals
    Answer Question

Parexel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The process were going smoothly. Two interviewers one from Malaysia one from international. Interview for one hour and sit for examination for 1 hour. The interview is mainly to know about your personality and background. The examination is to test the suitability to work as CDA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Primero me contacto una persona de Recursos H umanos telefonicamente y luego la persona del equipo de trabajo, quien vendria a ser mu futuro supervisor, via Teams. La verdad fueron todos muy amables me hicieorn sentir muy comoda durante la entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia Expectativa de Sueldo Que te motiva para le Cambio

Parexel

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

There were 3 separate interviews. The first one was a short 10-min interview with a Central European office representative. Quite simple and not stressful at all. Just a few basic questions on how I found out about the job, what do I know about the company, why am I interested to join the clinical research industry and also "tell us about yourself". This interview was in English. The other two were in my native language - one with the LM and one with the director. I've been preparing for a couple of weeks and everything went pretty much smoothly. I mainly answered questions related to the industry and my future responsibilities. You really must have good knowledge of GCP and local regulations to succeed at the interview. There were also some general questions related to salary expectations and career growth expectations. At the end I was given enough time to ask my questions about the job and the office. Overall the process is really quick and I got an email with the final decision just a few days later.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel in Aug 2021

Interview

Terrible experience. Recruiter reached out and had a great 30 min conversation. Then it took the hiring manager 4 weeks to review my resume. After 4 weeks I found out through the application portal that they will not move forward. Emailed the recruiter the day before my application portal was updated and the recruiter never replied. Truly unprofessional and will never apply here again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Process was smooth. Shortlisted resume and took personal interview and asked about the basics of Regulatory Affairs and educational background. Questioned about to work in shifts . And after selection the on boarding was smooth too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Interviewed via phone with a current administrative assistant and the person who would be my manager. Standard interview questions and conversation around my experience and what they were looking for in the position. Each interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview process started with a test and if you pass the test you get invited to the face-to-face interview where you will be asked general questions, then behavioral questions, and then technical questions. We later discussed salary expectations and the interview was finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interviewers were mainly interested in whether or not you have an overall understanding of the drug testing process from Phase I to Phase IV. It is also useful if you can demonstrate your involvement in some kind of clinical research.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about the different phases of clinical trials?

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

First part was recruiter screening call after being referred by a friend who already worked there. One on one interview with line manager asking behavioural type questions. 1 interview only before getting job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and handled well. Laid back but also good questions. Nothing too difficult was asked but did dive deep into resume to ask relevant questions and get more information out of interviewee

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 501 Interviews