Parexel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Principal Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parexel (New York, NY).

Interview

All interviews were held over the phone and was ver professional. The interviewers were extremely friendly and it was clear they knew what they were looking for. I had a total of 2 interviews and 1 test. The only negative was that I had to wait quite long for feedback on my interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Very thorough and enjoyable. Very smart interviewers. But all have left the company now.
    interview with 4 panel - tech interview. About 2 hours, then interview with the managers.
    before one phone screen with architect.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, work experience, technology specific, OO principles, java in depth, white board coding, whiteboard design.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Easy process, Talked about college project work, goals, where you see yourself 5 years down the lane. Some questions related to my field of study . Why this job, what motivated you to apply for this company   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

The question that we review were all complicated situational question, that varies on experience. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and professional. It took a little while to finish the interview since she was typing all my answers. She was very easy to talk too and we had a few laughs while at it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

it was well coordinated and structured to include both technical and project management questions, the interviewers were cordial and gave me the opportunity to be the best I could be.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parexel (Durham, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a total of 5 interviews: (1) candidate reviewer (2) recruiter (3) phone interview with hiring manager (4) 3 interviews with 2 attorneys and hiring manager (5) 2 interviews with 2 VP attorneys and hiring manager. I applied in early December and the process ended by the end of January. It was a lengthy process, but the recruiter did an excellent job of remaining in contact throughout the process.

The amount of time for the in-person interviews were a total of 5-6 hours.

Overall, the interview process was about 2 months in total, and the interviews themselves were quite difficult.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Less than positive interview experience.

Had an initial interview with a recruiter for the company. The person literally spent the first 15 minutes of the phone call complaining (almost boasting) about how they were in grad school full time, and working, and how exhausted they were. I found it to be odd.

They then said another recruiter would be in contact with me. 2nd person e-mailed me same day to suggest times to talk. I e-mailed back same day. No response. For 3 days. I followed up again via e-mail and we scheduled a time by phone. Talked for ~30 minutes. Said they would be back in touch in a few days. I e-mailed a few days later, asking about a update. No response. 2 weeks later, still no response.

Even if a decision hasn’t been made (or a decision has been made and they have moved forward with another candidate), let people KNOW! There is really no excuse to leave people hanging in limbo. Doesn’t give a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply the skills from your current job to this job?

Difference between 605 and 606.   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

After the initial phone screening, I was set up with an in-person interview at the office. The interview was with three current employees - my future manager and two seniors in the role for which I was applying. The interview lasted 1.5-2 hours and was very thorough and fair.

Interview Questions

• You mentioned wanting to move up within the company - What makes you think you deserve to be promoted?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Horsham, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

I initially had a recruiter call me and they scheduled me for a phone screen where I was asked basic questions as to what i work on, my day to day activities etc. And I was called onsite. It was a very informal kind of interview with a panel of 9 interviewers from the US and UK (video conference). I did fairly well. I was not offered the position as I think I did not use the tools they were using. I had already told them my skills and what cloud i work on during the phone screen but not sure why I was called onsite if they were expecting someone who have the same tools expertise. They use Azure cloud, octopus deploy, team city, mercurial etc,

Interview Questions

• - you deploy the code to prod and the end user sees a 500 and he says I need to fix it now, what do u do?
      - How do micro services talk to each other?
      - Have u worked on Environment variables
      - You have code in git, explain the process code deployment to all the env, You can use any tools u want
      - How long would to take to build a new env and hand it over to the user
      - explain monitoring using app dynamics (because i said i know AppD)
      - Explain about IAM
      - Where do u use groovy
      - What should you take into account for ci/cd
      - What does a docker file contain
      - Difference bet CloudFormation and terraform
      -How does ansible work and what do u use it for   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Straight-forward process; started out with phone screen with recruiter, then phone interview with hiring manager, and finally in-person interview with hiring manager and some key members of the team. The turn around time was quick: interview process took about 2 weeks from first interaction to offer. Hiring team seemed to work well together.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions - all questions pertained to previous experience to ensure that candidate is able to perform the duties and responsibilities   Answer Question