Park Place Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park Place Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies.

Interview

Whole process took about a month from initial contact to start date. 1 phone interview with HR and 2 in-person meetings with the direct manager and CMO. Their recruitment team was very responsive and respectful of my time limitations (had another offer on the table). In the end, glad I chose Park Place :)

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions and some job-specific questions. Nothing outside the ordinary   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies.

Interview

It started with two phone interviews. First, to give you I formation about the company and answer your questions. Next, they want to know more about your history and motovators. Lastly, you visit the office and meet with the higher-ups

Interview Questions

• What special awards or achievements would you want brought up in further meetings?   Answer Question
    • Describe for me a time when you failed in a group setting and explain why.   Answer Question

Marketing Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Mayfield, OH).

Interview

I found the position online, and received a phone call the next day. I was really excited to interview there, and it seemed like it would be a great fit for me. I loved the culture of the place, and the people I interviewed with seemed very eager to bring me on board. The marketing department was growing, and I was excited to be a part of something like that. I interviewed within a week of the phone call, and I thought that it went great (this was in June).
    They said they had a few other people to interview, and they would get back to me. After a few weeks, they reached out to me and said they had good news for me, but they had a temporary freeze on the hiring process while they wrapped up fiscal year loose ends. They told me it would be about 2 weeks. So I waited for 2 weeks, and then they emailed me and said it would be until the end of July. This was no big deal to me because I had an apartment lease out of state until the end of July, so it worked out well for me. Well, August came, and I emailed them, and I did not hear anything back. I emailed again, and they said the hiring freeze was still occurring. I had been looking for other jobs in the meantime, because although I really wanted to work for Park Place, I couldn't be jobless forever.
    Eventually, I found another job (this was in October), and about a week after I accepted the job, Park Place offered me a part-time job (the original offer was full-time).
    I was very unimpressed by the end of the process. I was so excited for the job opportunity at the beginning of the process, and by the end, the company just left a sour taste in my mouth. About a month ago, I found out that they had been bought out. Not sure if that was why there was a hiring freeze or not, but it might be for the best that they job did not work out.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite quote? (Fun question)   Answer Question
    • Tell us about some marketing projects you have worked on.   Answer Question
    • What is your Chipotle order (fun question -- these stuck out more than the typical questions, which I appreciated because it showed the culture of the company).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn about the position. I had a brief (30) minute interview with her in mid November. In Mid-December I had an interview with the CTO and the head developer which included behavioral and technical questions. Most of the questions were about projects I use or what technologies I knew. At each interview they asked me for my salary range which I thought was odd. The CTO said the HR lady would get in contact with me about the next step.

I waited until the holidays were over, figuring that would be a delay in the hiring process, and sent a followup email around mid January. The recruiter responded and said that yes, the holidays did delay their process and that they were still interested in me but still had a few initial interviews to get through. It is now mid-March and I haven't heard anything else.

I figure by this point the issues at hand are similar to what the others interview responses here have suggested: they have consistent hiring freezes, lack of communication, and are generally out of sorts. At no point was I ever given the impression they didn't want to move forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• What are you experiences with REST apis?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH).

Interview

I had applied and interviewed for two positions within six months of each other. The three staff members I met with were fantastic. The poor communication and lack of respect for my time by their recruiters would keep me from applying at Park Place in the future.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter at my university, applied online and interviewed within a week. The process was very quick. I interviewed with 3 people in 1 day then they called me back for a final interview the following day and I had an offer 2 days later. Background check takes about a week. They are very candid about the expectations of the position and the questions were mainly to figure out if I was a good fit and cut out for what it involves vs. traditional interview questions. They want you to prove you are motivated and coachable without having to drag it out of you. Office is very modern, everyone was friendly (including staff I met in the elevator), and it was overall a great experience.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Long, completely draining, repetitive process handled by what appeared to be a new generation of snotty TMZ news reporters. Nauseating from beginning to end. Beware, just because a company is a part of the North Coast 99 does not mean it's a great company to work for! I thought I was being interviewed for an FBI Agent or Homeland Security Officer. Very invasive and not your normal type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Your hair is so dark black ever thought of going a few shades lighter?   1 Answer
    • Your make-up. It's so dark.   1 Answer
    • You're such a beautiful woman and have everything we are looking for but we can't get over this darkness you have about you. Almost like an Elvira thing going on. We wonder what the president of our company would think if he walked in and seen you at the front desk.   1 Answer

Data Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies in October 2014.

Interview

The experience was very efficient and welcoming. The interactions were more of a conversation rather than an inquisition. The office was easy to find, very clean, and everyone seemed to genuinely like working there. Once the offer was accepted, the on-boarding process was thoughtful and clearly communicated.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions. I was pleasantly surprised by having such a comfortable experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed some flexibility with the start date and there was no conflict for them.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies (Mayfield Heights, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by a follow up call to keep me informed of the process and where I stood. Then an in person interview on site by three employees( one being the head of HR). Then after I was offered I started pretty promptly and with a flexible schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Place Technologies.

Interview

4 hour interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick and painless