Parsley Energy Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parsley Energy

Parsley Energy

Application

I interviewed at Parsley Energy

Interview

2 interviews. Both short and simple. They want to make sure you get along with management and not the team which is nice. The interview was pre covid so I am not sure how it would be today

Interview Questions
  • What would you bring to the team?
    Answer Question

Parsley Energy

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parsley Energy

Interview

The usual process. Phone Screen, In person interview, and then interview with possible boss. Went through the whole process to advise they would hire from within. Although I appreciate their time, it would have saved time to have the set before they look outside their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parsley Energy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parsley Energy

Interview

Straight forward. Met with VP and three department colleagues. Questions about processes, relevant experience, and knowledge of data management systems were asked. Also had to see if personality was a fit. Have to be able to manage multiple projects and understand the life cycle of well development.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a mistake. How did you correct it and prevent from making the same mistake in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsley Energy (Austin, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Interviewers were unprepared; focused on questions not relevant to the posted job. I've never encountered before an interviewer to go on a 15 minute, progressively angrier diatribe about research in general. From the HR person that didn't manage to schedule the interview so the manager was in the office, to interviewer (with no particular skills in the field) that questioned my expertise, it was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do I have talking to drilling crews (even though this was a professional, office job)
1 person found this interview helpful

Parsley Energy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parsley Energy

Interview

Everyone seemed pretty nice and warm at the interview. I really thought I had a chance of getting the position as I had skill in a specific software. I never heard back until 6 weeks later. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed