PartyLite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at PartyLite

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PartyLite (Plymouth, MA).

Interview

I was brought into a conference room to meet with employees of their marketing team. The staff were very nice and polite. Also, the environment was positive and I wasn't nervous at all.

Engineering Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PartyLite (Plymouth, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Process started with an initial phone screen with HR. This lead to a face to face meeting with the team and hiring manager a few weeks later. The process concluded with a second round of interviewing. An offer was made shortly after.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PartyLite (Plymouth, MA).

Interview

it was a quick hiring process. I was called for initial interview, few days later called in for a second, and received an offer within the following week.
    I have spoken to direct supervisor, director during the first interview, and following interview with different department heads, including, marketing, sourcing, quality.

Interview Questions

• How well I know the company, and direct selling industry   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PartyLite.

Interview

Standard interview process with basic questions. They moved rather quickly in having a second interview after the first and making an offer after that. I had worked through a recruiter but feel as though it would have been a better process working with the company directly.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PartyLite (Batavia, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Multiple reviewers on multiple days got tedious, and the interviewers were a little unprofessional. They are no longer with the company so no big deal. The second interview was with a panel and that was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What wires d you change to change the rotation on an A/C motor?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartyLite (Plymouth, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with both the VP and director of Supply Chain. Also met with an HR representative. Th VP only told me about himself. He did not ask me any probing questions. The Director asked several in depth questions that related directly to the job and my experience. HR was basically a meet and greet. She also asked how I thought the interview went

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are most proud of from your past positions.   1 Answer

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PartyLite (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

If you have a starter party and want to give it a try, then qualify with $1,400 in sales in your first month you are considered a consultant.

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PartyLite (Auburn, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Seeing how much you are interested in the company. Making your solds to get your kit. How you are with people. If you are social and good at communationing with people.

Interview Questions

• What are your reasons for wanting to work for PartyLite.   Answer Question
    • What are the do you want to get out and where do you want to be in the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you want good changes in your life don't hold back. Run with it.