Passion Pictures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Passion Pictures

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Passion Pictures (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Passion pictures came to my school to interview candidates for a CG generalist position at their New York Studio. I applied online and was later contacted by the college with information about who I was going to interview with. The interview was a bit of a mess, the company representatives didn't know what I was applying for and were asking to see work that wasn't related to my field of expertise.

Interview Questions

• They mostly wanted to know if I had any questions for them   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Passion Pictures (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in a cafe nearby the studio and my interviewer was very honest about the job role and the pros and cons of the role.

The interview took around three quarters of an hour and I left feeling that I had learnt a lot more about breaking into the animation industry, this was a bonus regardless of whether or not I was successful in gaining employment at the studio.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked anything but rather told more about the project I would be working on.   1 Answer