Passport Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Passport Health Interview Questions

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Passport Health (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Lame, they were desperate! Basically talk to you and offer you the job on the spot. They are hurting for people and they are getting "warm bodies" in seats by any means. Looking for quantity over quality. I felt good, but became skeptic when more was revealed. Take notice and govern yourself accordingly.Good luck should you decide to move on with this organization.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Passport Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online and was emailed interview date and job description information two days later. Interview was in a group. It was more like an information session. They asked about current employment, availability, and city where I lived. We were told more about the company and invited to come to orientation at a later date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Passport Health (Plano, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Contact was very straight forward. They contacted within a day of applying. Very organized. The first interview is a group interview. Where everyone comes. They go around the room and ask where you are from and to tell a little about yourself. If you are picked the second interview is actually an orientation session. Then if they like you you will be scheduled to go out twice with two different nurses to two different locations. You will work both of those clinics, if you do well you will be hired.

Flu Clinic RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Passport Health in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Needed to submit a copy of CPR card and resume. Also, during the application, I had to answer one situational question and solve a medication administration problem. Received the call next morning and had a short phone interview. After the interview had to do HR paperwork and training all online.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Passport Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied via Craigslist listing, was contacted within a week. Interview was at corporate office and was interviewed by three individuals. Offer was extended via phone and email. Signed offer and returned to HR. No drug testing and no apparent background check, although forms were signed. Was not provided with anything except offer letter and minimal online training.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to this company?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Passport Health.

Interview

Very relaxed. Interviewer was more interested in getting to know me than grilling me on previous positions. Truly enjoyed my interview. The position I was applying for was explained in detail and we discussed how/why I would be an ideal candidate for the position of administrative assistant.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a customer in front you and the phone was ringing?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Passport Health (Roswell, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was held by office manager and the nurse manager, office manager was extremely professional and kind, the nurse manager was a little abrupt and very direct, the questions they had were text book, I spent about 15 - 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• how are am I a team player - was I good at phlebotomy   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Passport Health in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for a job at Passport Health, Initial telephonic interviews and on-site.

Initial telephonic interview was fairly easy, touched on programming basics, some web development questions.

Had panel discussions, couple of sql questions, white boarding to develop logic, small programming assignment, behavioral and culture fit. It was my first in-person interview experience. Had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• White board, Algorithm, Development assignment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Passport Health (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I did a detailed phone interview. I was called for a face to face interview in less than 5 days. During my face to face interview, I was given information on the types on immunizations I would be providing, a basic skills review, expectations for employment, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with mass immunization clinics?   1 Answer

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Passport Health (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

First interviewd by phone. Then scheduled to meet in person. Met with 3 members of management team during interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with clients who had accents that I may not have been able to clearly understand in order to accomodate them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not offered same rate of pay as discussed during interveiw. Was not eligible for pay increase in time frame discussed during interview.